RoysPlayThing

The strangest thing to be flushed down the toilet!!

I had to help a friend remove the throne because we could not get it to flush. Found out that his little girl flushed a whole apple.:o She did not like it so she flushed it.
Bottomless Beers and Blue Skies!

* Brother_Brian *
D.S.W.F.S.B. #2

Well.... Not really all that strange, but funny thinking back. When I got divorced about 4 years ago, I sent my ex husbands mushy letters down the toilet bowl.
:D
I basically had a "Thank God you are finally out of my Life!" Party... lol;)

I once "accidentally" dropped (Technically, I didn't "drop" it, I just swirled it around and rinsed it a bit in the toilet water:ph34r:) my ex-boyfriend's toothbrush in the toilet (Just after we'd broken up and he was in the process of moving out).
I didn't flush it though. Just made sure it had a good "rinse" and then put it back where it belonged.

Believe me... he deserved it. >:(

not jumping sux

I once got stuck at an all day concert when Nature called in the worst sort of way and was forced to use one of the Pot-o-Johns. As I am standing up, my wallet falls out of my back pocket and right into the muck. I just stood there for about 5 minutes trying to decide if it was worth it or not..
About $60 in the wallet, Drivers License.. Not much else. I could see it floating in the Nice Blue and Brown Muck. Finally said no way and left it.

How much cash would have had to be in it for you to reach in and get it?