Darius11

Thank You

Just wanted to say thanks to every one who took the time to reply to my post this morning. Thank you for the Hugs, vibes, and sharing (wronway thanks bro).

Now I am really happy so I wanted to let every one know.
I got home about 20 mints ago and in front of my door there is a package with a card from my friends. I guess they knew I was not my self and was feeling a little down. The card (that came with a bottle of white wine) said We love you bro come hang out tonight and there was a blunt too. I might not have whole lot but thank you God for blessing me with awesome friends.
It put a smile on my face and made want to take a picture of the moon.
Love you all Peace.
I am going to hang with my boys smoke a blunt. I’ll be thinking of all of you.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Cheers, bro!

We gettin' an eclipse of the full moon tomorrow night - I'll snap some shots with 2000 mm of lens for ya...hope for no clouds and red mist in the sky.

Saw your shot - tre cool but that galucoma must be gettin' to ya - the shot was all blurry and bloodshot ;););)

Peace b with you. Go challenge Gravity tomorrow - winter or not. And remember 8 hours from bottle to, um throttle, nah that's not it... B|

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)