jtval

NY again

ok here's my thing,
Ive been in las vegas for 14 months.

when you say warm...Im cold! LOL Im not too worried about the temp, I can dress for it. but i dont wana lug the rig around the counrty again for no reason ....AGAIN![:/]
My photos

My Videos

Yay! Can't wait to see ya cuz!

Weather's been funky here...not too long ago it was freezing...then jumped up to the 70's...back down again...and then today it was fairly warm again. I looked at the weather for the next week and it looks liek upper anywhere from one day with rain/snow showers to a few nice days too...temps ranging from 40-60 degrees:S

*daizey*

Its winter madness now. There are rigs to rent if you dont want to bring yours, but you know the weather will be great weather if you dont! Hell if you let people know you took one for the team, they might even spot you the money to rent! Probably not but Im sure they will get you good and polluted!

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

hey i'm def jumping this weekend, so let me know where you'll be. Been trying to get your cousin to come out to my DZ sometime. I'm thinking about doing the long island thing this weekend, but the place go in jersey is still open during the week.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Yah the same here.....it was an obstacle course drinving earlier ..dodging the branchs and the garbage pails. Made my drive home a little more interesting!!;)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Peach

I will try to get to the DZ on sunday maybe..Damn if its taht nice (53*, ill still be cold but Ill jump!)

Rosa,
Awesome! Itll be cool to hang out in Red rock...maybe we can get a jump or two in.

Ima Pm ya with some questions!~
My photos

My Videos