skyyhi

First Ever Skydive. . .Incredible

Yoyo always keeps me laughing too. When I jumped my first pack job, about 30 seconds before exit Yoyo asks me if this is my pack job... I said "yes" and he goes "Pull high!" Thanks, that helps!

I did my last 4 AFF levels with Doug, and my A-license check jump with Mark... they're both so much fun to jump with.

I had such a great time and everyone there kept stopping me to talk about my jump. . .Doug was waiting so patiently to debrief me. . .

Mark was a great AFF instructor. . .My skydiving buddy sat in on the class with me (it was raining so he couldn't jump) and was impressed with the instruction. . .

What an absolutely awesome day it was. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Mark was a great AFF instructor. . .My skydiving buddy sat in on the class with me (it was raining so he couldn't jump) and was impressed with the instruction. . .

Then, why was sleeping?:D:D (The SIQ was IslandCool.)
Congratulations! You'll have to bring your video and stills next time you come to the DZ.B|

No problem. . .I will be there on Saturday to do my Level 2 Mark. . .see you there. . .

Sorry I didn't stick around long on Sunday. . .I needed to get home and write it all down, didn't want to forget anything. . .
FGF #6
Darcy