dkf1979

Check out my new skydive site.

Not sure yet but once I get off my lazzy butt im going to put together a web page also so we can get more of our pics out there. Since we don't have any free web hosting yet or anything like that we are just using what comes with our pipeline service. But I was thinking of maybe putting, "only," short clips ( the good parts) of our videos on my site. Dan has a few on his site but they take up alot of room so he couldn't fit alot of good stuff on there. So maybe I will just put a link to mine on Dan's page that goes straight to the videos. I don't realy want to have to worry about taking care of the site, cause I'm LAZZY lol, but I figured it would add to Dan's site some. Now to just figure out if I can actually set it up where a link on his page goes straight to the videos off my page without haveing to search around on my page for them. :S
Why live your life only to get to death safely? SKYDIVE!

Ok Dan finaly got me to access my web space and I up loaded a few videos that Dan put some links to on his page. Go to videos then Static Line Videos and it has videos of all four of us now. Pretty kewl since Dan ran out of room for them and we still where able to get them on there. Got to give the credit to Dan though I just followed his instructions lol.
Why live your life only to get to death safely? SKYDIVE!