Amazon

Horoscopes

So what is YOUR horoscope for the day???

Aries
March 21 - April 19
Often fiery temperaments like yours are drawn to battle for great causes, despite the sometimes better judgment of fellow humans who are more down-to-earth. As a result, you have great leadership potential, and it may emerge today. When you climb onto your soapbox, your courage, enthusiasm, and vigor will be contagious...

BWAHAHAHAHA.. now where did my soapbox go to.:P

Scorpio

There is more than one right answer, so keep an open mind when making your decisions. You can benefit from listening to someone else talk about their own experience, because even though the circumstances they found themselves in may not be identical to yours, there are enough similarities to help you out. People within your own age group and younger may have limited knowledge about what you're going through, so it's best to ask someone of an older generation for their advice.

ESPECIALLY true as it pertains to skydiving. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

April 20 - May 20

It's possible to get carried away in the excitement of the moment, and once you get caught up in the crowd mentality, it will be difficult to distinguish between right and wrong. Going solo is a much better way for you to experience the fun that life has to offer, and although you may run the risk of ostracizing yourself from the group, the alternative is much more frightening. Let other people make fools of themselves. You're much better off watching from the sidelines.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Taurus: (April. 20—May 20)
You'll win the lottery, but it's not one of those cool lotteries that decides who lives and who dies.

[Url]http://www.onion.com/3945/horoscopes.html[/url]

hmmm....
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”