Darius11

This SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

Yes it’s me bitching again.
It is a beautiful day in New York. But I couldn’t jump. I have a Fuking Head cold. Shoot me please.
I have never jumped with a cold but I have been told it really hurts.
So I decided to be safe and stay home and bitch on DZ.com I am thinking about writing and post whirring the whole day and spreading my misery. Who is going to read it any way. It is a god damn beautiful day every one is jumping but me. I am trying to think of the good stuff like I will be in Deland sometime in Dec to finish my AFF or that it’s ok I’ll jump next weekend. This is New York it is 50 today it cold be snowing tonight. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. God I can’t stop bitchin the next post I will bitch about the things that piss me off, but now I have to go blow my nose for the hundredth time this hour.
>:(
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Call your local drug store and ask them if they have "Arizona Naturals" cold medicine. It works amazingly well and won't make you sleepy. Most drug stores carry it, usually in the herbal section, because its a natural remedy. It'll get rid of that congestion in like 20 minutes!

hop n pos are always good when ya got a head cold... if you are congested though don't jump!!!!!! blowing out an ear drum is not cool.... almost did it once when i was a student cuz i didn't know better...... nasal congestion sucks for a skydiver (or pilot) it can also mess with your ballance too if it is sever enough........ couldn't have ya falling up now could we, because you have vertigo in freefall...lol....