Brian425

Job interview tomorrow

Totally awesome {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} being sent your way dude. You'll do just fine. And if you don't, we'll all be here to tell you what you did wrong. :D:PB|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Good vibes and good luck for your interview tomorrow.. Hope you have one HELL of a lot better luck than I've had!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I think the interview went well. Now we have to see what kind of feedback I get later this week and if the offer enough $$$.

It seems that the job market is picking up. There are more consulting positions and more companies seem to be looking to hire permanently. I hope to get out of this consulting thing soon. The money is good; but, it's not steady enough to make it worthwhile.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.