chopchop

Taft this weekend?

Which one is the one with the pool and the jacuzzi? I say we all pile into Chop Chop's van and head down. Should be lots of fun!!!! :P:P:P

Oooo that sounds fun. Can we park the van down by the river? :P

Can us east-bay peepz meet up at someone's house? Would be good for me as I don't know where the hell taft is besides somewhere off the 5 by bakersfield.

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

I would love to go with you guys roy but I got the coach course to do this weekend so count me out bro. Maybe I can catch you and iwan next round buddy. You guys have a blast and jump safe

Scotty

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

We can all meet at my house if you all want ... :S Hey does anyone happen to have an extra altimeter??? My Digitude got stepped on >:( and the LED screen is broken. Just remembered that. If not, I can rent one from the DZ if need be ...
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

We can all meet at my house if you all want ... :S Hey does anyone happen to have an extra altimeter??? My Digitude got stepped on >:( and the LED screen is broken. Just remembered that. If not, I can rent one from the DZ if need be ...

That's fine with me! Sorry, I only have one alti, but you can use it if i'm not jumping.

Hey Taft is only 270miles away. If we average 90 we can make it in 3 hours!

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Alright, it sounds like we are gonna get along just fine. SOmeone who thinks just like me about the driving. PM me for directions to me casa.

What time is everyone headed out manana?

Is my computer lying to me or does it say that it might rain in taft on saturday?!?:([:/]>:(

So you wanna go tomorrow? I can do that too. I was anticipating saturday early but tomorrow's fine. I dunno if Jeff is going, he says his shoulder is hurting and he's having a hard time pulling:o but he'll give me a call when he sorts it out. Guess i'd better do my laundry now...

Feel the hate...
Photos here

No no... wrong Gary. I would say Lummy, if I meant Lummy.
But he should come anyhow

Don't frickin rub it in, kay? I'm bumming about not going as it is :(
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

alright, well, the updated forcast says it's going to rain on our parade.. [:/] Mostly cloudy on Saturday and thunderstorms on Sunday.. I'm still up for chancing it on Saturday but will plan on returning Saturday night.

Feel better now, Lummy? :P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey guys, I just looked at the weather forecast myself too and it is not looking too good down in Bakersfield... I am gonna bail on this one. Oh well, back to rigging :S but Chop Chop, kudos on the spontaneous idea, had the weather been great and Iwan not had relative work to do, that may have turned out to be a pretty kick ass little road trip ;)

Damn it! Now I get this super fun sounding PM from Geno saying you guys might all hop down in the van... :S It's not lookin too pretty down there ... Are you guys getting a different weather reading than I am?

I'm seeing clouds in the picture with a peek of sunshine and it says considerble cloudiness, high around 60, winds at WSW at 5-10 mph. Hmmmm, well keep me posted on the final plan ...

yup! B| Taft on Saturday, Byron on Sunday! :D

Ooooooo interesting... maybe i'll beg al to let me crash in his trailer on sat night on the way back from taft! :P

So where the heck are you guys checking the weather? I'm going :S trying to get some average weather forecast from three different sources (weather.com, skydivngweather.com, weather.gov)

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Yep... I'm gonna bring Plaything kicking and screaming.. We are going to pick up Sketchy (jsaxton), head over to your place to pick up you and Geno.. then head down to Taft..

And Shannon.. BTFU! If there is no jumping, we will have one helluva party in the nondescript white cargo van with WI plates... :DB|;):D:):P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

HAHA!!! Your trip is ruined.. I did my Taft rain-dance to make sure you would all have to come to Byron on Sunday and jump with ME!

Neener neener...

YOU!!! >:( And to think I actually shook your hand... *hmph*:P

Are the raindrops pointy in Taft like they are at Byron? 'cuz you know it's the pointy side that makes raindrops hurt when you hit them.:P

Feel the hate...
Photos here

Woooo hoo we're taking chopchop's nondescript white cargo van with WI plates to go jump out of mike mullins' super king air, the guaranteed fastest climbing jump ship in the country.

BTW, can your nondescript white cargo van with WI plates go 90mph?

Feel the hate...
Photos here