peachsouthern

Ranch anyone????

Ok so I have been thinking about this a little and might come up with a solution to my A and Eloy problem (as long as winter monster doesn't drop another 15 inches)

I'll be up near the Ranch this weekend doing the family b-day dinner...(my b-day) and would really like to finish my A. Heard the Ranch is a little big and can be a little intimidating. (Just a little nervous cause I have never jumped anywhere other than my little DZ in Jersey.)

So my question out there is...Anyone barring the cold and jumping at the ranch this weekend? And would I be able to do some coach jumps there? I need my packing jump and one more coach dive.
Basically I'm trying to fit a family dinner and my A in one day. HELP!!!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

C'mon all you Rancher's. There has got to be someone up there to help this little woman finish her "A"

I know not all of ya'll have flown to Z-Hills for the winter. Have you?

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I jump at the ranch. I just finished AFF and am working toward my A also. The Ranch is not intimidating at all. Everyone is really nice and willing to help us newbies. I think you will have a lot of fun jumping there. Also the scenery is beautiful.

I would call ahead to check what you need to do. While not "strict", they tend to play it on the safe side with people off student status. They may want you to do a dive with a coach. The number is 845 255-4033.

This weekend is also the X-mas party. So it might be better to jump on Saturday. I think there might be a few sore heads on Sunday. :P

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

You should try calling Manifest. Talk to either Claire or Laura to see if there will be anything going on this weekend. If they transfer you to the school, Bernadette will let you know if there will be coaches available. She can give you the full hook-up.

My bet is that there will probably be a handful of diehards shoveling snow so they can put a few Porter loads up.

Manifest
845-255-9538
School
845-255-4033

Blus,

t

Thanks sweetie!!! I can't wait to meet TJ and tell you all about it. I just called the ranch and they said that they are closed for the season cause it snowed. But that I should call and see if anyone from the club would be there. Awhh we'll see!!!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein

Well, i wrote back to your other post, but people will definitely be jumping. There's nothing intimidating about the ranch! :)
Actually i think i've met you at STL one of the times that you were there. I THINK (i tend to not go to STL on weekends, but i think you brought donut holes in one day). Come to the ranch. :)
blue skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Yep that was me......those weekends took forever with all the other students around! Had to bring food, plus what other way can i bribe the guys to jump. (we're not even going to go there! :))

I'll be there Sunday early afternoon so i might miss your naked jump! Can't wait to hear about it though!!! See you then!

awesome! lol, i thought that was you. Ya come on by the ranch. Like I said as long as it's not another blizzard, we'll definitely be jumping. Worse comes to worse, stop by say hi, see the ranch is a cool place to jump, and hang out with us. :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Wow Thereza, you've been gone a while. The porter's out of commision and Laura is gone. :P

We are still cranking up there, and dont forget the christmas party is this saturday. Im glad I dont drink! See you in eloy! (or saturday)

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome