BoostedXT

Send me some VIBES please!!

Alright heres the deal. I graduated from school a while ago. I went to The US Golf Academy of the South to become a Golf Pro. I have always wanted to work for a company out west, and I have just sent them my resume, and I will be going out there to meet with them hopefully if they like what they see on my resume....

I need VIBES....I am so nervious....lol. Help:S

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

Alright heres the deal. I graduated from school a while ago. I went to The US Golf Academy of the South to become a Golf Pro. I have always wanted to work for a company out west, and I have just sent them my resume, and I will be going out there to meet with them hopefully if they like what they see on my resume....

I need VIBES....I am so nervious....lol. Help:S

Joe

Good luck and good {{{VIBES}}} your way brotha! B|

Nick

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Thanks everyone! Damn I wasnt this nervious the first time I jumped....:S
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Hey thanks everyone! Whats wrong with this whole Golf thing?:D

Oh boy I am nervious.....but hey you know what....I CAN DO IT!.....I dont suck again.;)

joe

BIG >>>>>>>>>>>VIBES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<B|
Your success will give great vibes back to us by knowing you are "out there, really doing it":)...living life the way it was intended: by you choice rather than others choices upon you;)
...Godspeed brother.

Yeah I did some computer work before this and I wasnt happy......happyness in life is key. I love my work. Find a job you truly love to do and you wont work another day in your life.

Thanks for confidence everyone!

Joe