TribalTalon

yikes. weird dream last night

i dreamed that i got arrested for something small and stupid, like not having my drivers license, and that i went to jail for like a month. :S i think i'm gonna drive extra slow and careful now, i dont wanna spend any more time in county especially in this damn cold.. i'd freeze my nuts off. [:/] they were gonna make me miss christmas and the Eloy trip too!!! what a nightmare!! :S:D

Do yall have really realistic dreams like that? i hate it when they are that real, i cant tell if its real or not. Sometimes i can be dreaming and i'll be like okay i know i'm dreaming now cuz there's no way that would really happen. lol. B|

I had a really fuked up dream about a week ago that felt so real. I was jumping just like normal. Arched went in too freefall next thing i know i am about 200 feet from the ground. When i hit the ground (i have never hit the ground but just assuming) It felt real my face cracked and i didn't die right away i was laying there thinking this sucks i actually got up from sleep because of the pain i felt in the dream. weeeeeeirrrrrdd :|:|:|:|:|:|
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

LOL!!!!! i doubt in real life you'd hit the ground and have your face crack and think "this sucks" :D:D I've had those dreams where i've been just playin around in the air, i get to my pull altitude, and reach for my PC and its not there, i fumble around looking for it, but its gone. I go to my reserve handle, but its not there either. that was a pretty freaky dream.

One thing I do when I have dreams like that, I write down what I remember, and date it. Sometimes certain dreams come true, but you'll have to 'associate' or 'decypher' it, you'll be amazed of the 'patterns' of such dreams.

I had a really fuked up dream about a week ago that felt so real. I was jumping just like normal. Arched went in too freefall next thing i know i am about 200 feet from the ground. When i hit the ground (i have never hit the ground but just assuming) It felt real my face cracked and i didn't die right away i was laying there thinking this sucks i actually got up from sleep because of the pain i felt in the dream. weeeeeeirrrrrdd :|:|:|:|:|:|

OUCH!!! B| I had a dream like that pretty recently. Usually, I have dreams about tracking through the sky, or of malfunctions. This time though, I was base jumping, and I have never been on a base jump before, and promptly slammed into the ground. The thing is, I could feel my body making initial contact with the ground. Freaked me out!:(
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Thats weird we beleive if you die in your dream it means you will live longer.

Yo Dare....right on!....my vision is that I have til 38..but it's all good..not to seem morbid but I'm sooo okay with this..and my parents are kuhl with it too...but I know my time is limited. I have lived such a full life and I'm so okay with everything...I love everyone unconditionally...and when it's my time...it's my time!

I've had a few dreams where i've gone to pull and nothing is there and i've hit the runway. Got up and walked away from every one uninjured. Very strange.

Had a crazy dream a few months ago. I had a hippo, proper fully grown beast of a hippo, and was keeping it in my parents garage. I was hiding it from them because I knew they wouldn't let me keep it there. Everything was going good for a while until the hippo started getting agro and wrecking things. I decided the best thing to do was to try and sell it to a guy who kept hippos in a field next to my old school. (this all made perfect sense in the dream) So, I walked the hippo all the way to this guys field and he said he would buy my hippo if it got on with all his other hippos. I let my hippo run loose in the field with all the others and they started to attack him. So the guy said he wouldn't buy him and I was stuck with my hippo. Then I woke up and was very confused and still am to this very day. :S

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......

That's the weird thing, normally something that's happened or something you've seen or heard triggers off a dream you have but this hippo one was totally random. I've never even seen a hippo, yet. One of my mates thinks it means i'm sexually frustrated. hmmm. Can't quite see the link on that one. ;)

------------------------------------------------------
May Contain Nut traces......