Tripitaka

work sux

yeh, definitely never stop learning, but then the cash flow stops you and that is even more frustrating. I have hols next week so will hopefully be able to get the jump numbers up then.. Need to find a job where I can work out of hours so i have more time for jumping, where oh where do I find such jobs!

i agree, i hate having people tell me what to do too but I dont really like telling other people what to do either, I just want to jump more and I figure instructing is the only key, maybe ill learn to like it? either that, or find some sort of balance between jumping and work - any ideas?

Actually, the weather should be great down under this time of year.

:)IT IS
:)
2 more school days left then the little mongrels are gone, then one day of wrap up and then 6 weeks OFF:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just want to jump more and I figure instructing is the only key, maybe ill learn to like it? either that, or find some sort of balance between jumping and work - any ideas?

I have been thinking a lot about this and finally decided not to take any ratings ... well at least at this point. Yes, I will be spending more for less jumps, but I will only be doing what I like - training and competing with my teammates;) Many "old" instructors will probably tell you to stay away from skydiving "jobs" is you really want to enjoy the sport.