jsaxton

Saturday at Byron anyone?

Sorry to rain on the parade, but if all these folks don't show up by 11, this will not happen. The last couple of weeks lots of people called and said they were on the way, and didn't show up. They are not going to call Lodi until that plane has a guaranteed 5 loads, hot.

Why thank you sweetie.. it is nice to know that you notice the little things..

Your welcome ... I notice everything.... in all shapes and sizes.. in different colors and textures... :$:D .... Ah! .... Life, its a beautiful thing! .... *Sigh* I'm going to be a Skydiver :)

The load minimum is 10. So we need 20+ jumpers to keep running it hot. Numbers look good so far, and it's only, um, what day is it anyway, oh yeah, Wednesday.

Last time we had it there some of the guys with two rigs made every load so I think it'll happen. I got a feeling.

Here's a picture of the Beech 99. This isn't Lodi's Beech though but close.

Holy f&#k that's funny. Where do I get a pair of those pointy-parachute shoes hookitt's wearing?

By the way, what do you guys have against the cessna? I like it, it's nice and cozy in there, not a big production like the KA. Plus I get to geek derek before exiting :D

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

better be nice and cozy... you're not going anywhere for a while (Snickers ad) also.. did you ever notice the certain lack of freeflail time?

Don't get me wrong.. I do enjoy the occasional Fandangoness of the 206 but I much prefer a turbine..

Damn! Taft is 4 hours away! >:(
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

By the way, what do you guys have against the cessna? I like it, it's nice and cozy in there, not a big production like the KA. Plus I get to geek derek before exiting :D

We have nothing against the Cessna, it's cool to go back to the "old days" but it's just more fun when there's a Turbine around that carries a lot more jumpers, so you can make more than 3 jumps a day maximum B|

I love the 206 no matter what.

Iwan

That is such a great picture! That plane looks like it will do the job. I also know of at least one other person who is coming out to Byron on Saturday. He's not a DZ.commer but his name is Gary. In an email I told him I may go out to Byron to jump if I jump anywhere on Saturday and he said he wants to jump and will go to Byron too. So there's another "warm body" for the list.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

vdschoor
jsaxton
hookitt (??)
girlfalldown (but I'm not getting on the same load as hookitt)
chopchop and maybe plaything
Fireflyr
Gareth with his group of 4?
genoy (if I get over my head-cold and I need to bug hookitt about packing and plf'ing again).
Harlan (says he'll be there by 10)
Joel (says he'll be jumping)
Deuce
Stearman
headoverheels

4 to go for the beech!

Chopchop, just talk Alana and Darren into coming as well... I am going to PM TallGuy..

OK Here's the role call so far:

vdschoor
jsaxton
hookitt (??)
girlfalldown (but I'm not getting on the same load as hookitt)
chopchop and maybe plaything
Fireflyr
Gareth with his group of 4?
genoy (if I get over my head-cold and I need to bug hookitt about packing and plf'ing again).
Harlan (says he'll be there by 10)
Joel (says he'll be jumping)
Deuce (HE better not be late)
StearmanR985 (He's bringing Wine!!!)
noshitthereiwas (confirmed)

plus Gary the flat flier.. ;)

and if all goes well.. Plaything might do an AFF level.. but onyl if the stars all get in line.. ;):S
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Wait, how did I get confirmed?? I am a possibility (since I hate the thought of flaking). I'll be there for emotional support though and to hang out witcha all no matter what ;)

No seriously, jumping for me all depends on if I get over this head cold. It made me fly like shit at Taft. :D
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."