PeteW

I am mean to my pooch???

Ok me and a buddy go snowboarding for two hours at a local hill tonight. My 10 year old Siberian Husky shepard cross loves the truck. Most of the time I have to haul her ass out. Even on very hot days with both doors open. Anywho after out 1st run I hear my truck and license plate being paged. I run up to customer service. They claim two girls reported me for being cruel to my dog for leaving her in the truck. I even put a big bowl of water in and leave the windows cracked. Ita about 2C at the time, so no extreme weather going on. I checked on her to make sure she was ok. She was. After we finish snowboaring these fucking morons tossed snow balls in my truck so my dog doesn't die of thirst thus covering my seat in dirt and snow. Also one of the fucking snow balls lands in her water dish. So know these idiot fucking doo gooders gave my dog dirty water. I just needed to vent, pissed off. So whaddya thunk? Am I cruel to my dog?

Thanks! Little more background. I grew up with this dog. She sleeps on my bed leaving me little room. I don'care. I get off the couch. She gets on. I sit in the chair. She always gets the passenger seat in the truck. Not the back or the box. She is an inside dog but grew up on a large acreage never tied up and no fences. Our dogs have had a better life than most kids ever will. I guess thats why I was so pissed off.

Damn inbreeding doo gooders.

Thanks again for the feedback!

that is how I treat my dog. I bought a leather couch just so It was easier to clean. and I don't even like the feel of leather. but I have taken my dog to the moutain. If I am only going to be there for a couple of hours. because then she can play in the snow.
no you are not cruel. you are the type of person I would trust my dog with......and that is a very few
I have a quarter mil, life insurance policy through my work, that will cover all death, (skydiving, scuba, suicide, whatever) and it is in my will that if they do not give my dog the same care i did they do not get the money.....I love this dog more than alot of people care for their own kids. sad but true. feel better that you know you are a better person then the "snowballers"
(sorry kinda a touchy subject for me too)