RoysPlayThing

Hidden Traveling Tips for you...

Traveling with my Boy Toy,... I noticed a few things that I never noticed before.

I wanted to share my new insights, labeled: "Hidden traveling Trials with your S.O."

1. Always bring enough clothes to change into when packing before a long trip with your S.O.- I didn't do this, and he made me travel naked in the passenger seat so I could save some laundry time.

2. Be warned that if you have to pee, it will be convienient for him, but not for you. He doesn't even carry tissues in the car, and he has no problem whipping it out by the car and relieving himself while you suffer.

3. Be sure to bring loud noice makers, as our S.O.'s will swear that they are wide awake, but two minutes later they are falling asleep at the wheel! ... Is this a macho thing?? ..

4. Always make sure that you rent a car with a CD player, and BRING CD's with you! Conversation does get a little dry after a while, and you might need some music to keep you entertained.

5. Don't talk too much because you are bored! You might tell him something you really didn't want to tell him, but you were trying to keep the conver. going. (Big mistake! )

6. Never eat Sushi In the SouthEast!!

7. Bring some sort of Antacid.

8. Forget your brush and makeup because you just don't look the same when you are on the road for 12 hours at a time, and you start your monthly curse, and you have no change of clothes, and you break out from stress, have a big scape on your ass from the party the night before catching the plane, Have water weight gain because you are getting car sick so you are eating a bunch of salty snacks, and last but not by any means least, You can't figure out why you told him that thing you told him the night before so you are in a shitty mood, and the plane trip home does not come soon enough!

9. In other words.... Stay home! Don't go with him! Do you own thing.... I'll hang out with you! Don't go there! :D :o :D

<<6. Never eat Sushi In the SouthEast!!
>>

Hey there isn't anything wrong with sushi in SC. Never eat sushi in the Midwest! Where do you think they're getting their fish? I'm only 4 hours from the coast at school and 10 minutes at home.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

And for the guys...

Tell her right off,

You bring it...You hump it!

Imagine my delight a few years ago,
after hiking to the bottom of the Grand Canyon...

I find a hair straightener, a hair dryer...and a clothes iron in MY backpack!!!
(WTF!) >:(>:(>:(

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well fed, well rested and well loved...?
When all three of those planets line up you can pound nails through my feet and I won't complain!

Nails through the feet?!
I think that falls under the "Well Loved" heading!:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

"Thats my industrial strength hair dryer and I CAN'T live with out it!"

Spaceballs...classic. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Don't forget to bring plenty of Red Bull and vodka on those long drives... and naked Jenga makes for a great hotel room game.. ;) but most hotel rooms don't have enough open floor space for naked Twister. [:/]
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Nah, we wouldn't let you down, bro. Plus, I kept seeing Daphne Zuniga's outraged face...ohhhhhhhhohohohhhh, Daphne Zuniga. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.