n2skdvn

Blue skies scotty.....

I had my graduation jump this morning in Eloy and I had Scotty on my mind (I could see his bright green jumpsuit and blonde ponytail) as I exited the Otter. I smiled and thought "this is for you...blue skies, my friend"..aggressive exit and the rest was simply perfect..my best jump yet.
Scotty will surely be missed and I'm sure we'll do something special for him during the Mardi Gras Boogie.

I just found out,and just figured out how i knew him and who he was. I met him a few years ago,while jumping at gold coast during the boogie.And i saw this guy with the multi colored hair and went"what a freak" I'm gonna have to talk to this guy,only cause he really seemed like a good guy.Well, to my surprise,i was right,and he helped me out in the video room.So,everytime i saw a multi-haired colored skydiver,i would think of him and actually make sure it wasn't before walking away,only cause i wanted to say hey whats up.
I guess i am writing this only cause he was definetly one that burnt an image in my mind that you can't really judge the book by it's cover.He was a great help and from the response that he has gotten,must have been a great guy.And now i regret that i didnt get to know him better,or get to see him again this year at gold coast,during the boogie.
BLUE SKIES SCOTTY! Enjoy the eternal flight for all of us buddie! You will be remembered in my mind and heart always. Thanx for the memories! Peace brother!

Watch out where the huskies go,and don't you eat that yellow snow!~ZAPPA

this is somthing i found years ago

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am the essence of clear blue sky;
I am the yearning to climb very high.
I am the breeze you feel as you spot;
I am the rapture of building a blot.
I am the rustle of a canopy in flight;
I am the flicker of camp fire light.
When you pass through the door into open air,
I know you are smiling, I'm the wind in your hair.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there; I did not die.

enjoy
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site