kelel01

To everyone I met at Z-Hills . . .

He's been trying to save money using the "bonus freefall" method.

I'll have you know I was due for a re-pack! :S:P:D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Now you know Ron does not do Big-Ways! The most he can handle is 8-Way!

Look its not my fault you scare me :)
But I did get the gold in 10 and 16 way Turkey meet.

Yes, I was scared, but I delt with it.

For the couch jump, I'd do it....Now if I can just convince the couch its a good idea.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Just kidding-- I've had WAAAAAAY worse ones

I have also heard that same thing said about me. Not from Kelly....People get your mind out of the gutter...Or make room for mine.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

That couch might be looking to be put out of its misery.

Lady & I might have to go check this couch out. It seems to be pretty popular.

Hey Ron is it more popular than Janine's?:D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!B|

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

When did you have a cut away?

Jan 1, 2004 @ around 3 or so.

Got spun up under one of those touchy canopies you're jumpin?

Yeppers. :D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!B|

Okay, with all of that fun in mind, MY Cora and I are thinking about coming down there this weekend. We haven't worked the logistics of it all out yet, but we think we might leave Friday afternoon sometime and drive down there. We were going to fly, but until she gets her IFR rating, we should probably hold off on a fly-in.

We'd love to meet everyone, but we tend to be more than a little humble and quiet until people get to know us. :$
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Unfortunately I will be doing some military jumping. I probably will not make it back until late Sunday.

Hey I know maybe ya'll should hold off until the end of the month. That is when the PMB is. Jan 30-Feb 01.

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!B|

Just get drunk like I did!

You definitely looked like a happy camper when we got to the DZ on the 1ST! ;):D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!B|

Well CRUD. I suppose we COULD hold off until the end of the month, but we really wanted to get away this week, and I've already been working on my "I'm starting to get sick" routine here at work so I can call in on Friday. It helps that my new-found allergies decided that today was prime for a flare-up. :S

Okay, if we DO decide to make it down htere this weekend, who might be around?
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

wow, I just stopped into dz.com during a break here at work, and this thread sure grew fast. So I will do a bit of post whoring too! Hi to kramer,ron,stacy, bill, paige and everyone else, if you're not at work you should be outside on this gorgeous day !!

As to Ron's couch....I vote to toss it off the back of the next tail exit plane that visits zhills! :P
ps anyone post photos of the 2 kramers?
marc

ps anyone post photos of the 2 kramers?

I do not believe so but does there really need to be photos. We knew who won before the Imposter even came to visit. :D:ph34r:

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!! B|

Yes, someone may call himself any name he chooses, but there is only ONE KRAMER!
And he shook my hand on new years eve as he valently led the way to night jumps! I haven't washed it since!:P

PS I missed your cutaway...I guess we were too busy in front of Debbie's trailer drinking homemade Kahlua and watching the swoops, so when I saw two canopies thot I was just seein double from the moonshine...:o

Guess I should have mentioned my dz.com name when I met you on the bench (before your hop & pop). I was wearing the blue & white AXO shirt, ring a bell?

Anyway, come back again soon!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Yeah, I remember you . . . your wife's name is Michelle?

Thanks for offering to get video of the h-n-p! It's too bad you weren't on that first load! I would really like to see video of my "instant deployment"! :D

That was very nice of you to offer that, though. I noticed that a lot of people there don't wear cameras.

Good to meet you!

Kelly

You can come either way crazy. You know you will have a blast. Not to mention Mocha will be coming. Hey maybe ya'll could carpool.

You also know that you can borrow that second rig of mine. All you have to do is rent a main. I could handle that for you before you get here. :)
You just better make it down silly. :D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!B|