SkydiveNFlorida

Is my dog a hero?

I adopted out one of my pomeranians early last year. He was adopted to a family in North Florida. He was to live with the parents of a woman I met online who also had a pomeranian. In the coming months, the womans father would die of a stroke. She said that Frankie (my pom) helped her mother so much during that time. Soon after that the womans husband would have a bad accident. He almost died, has some brain damage and they barely saved his legs. Soon after that the womans mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, and has left her home to be treated in another state. My dog is now with the daughter and her husband and she said that my dog has helped her husband so much in recovery. And that they find so much joy in watching the dogs play and interact, their dog never played with other dogs before Frankie. She said my dog is an angel and was sent to her by God. While i'm not a religious person, I find so much happiness in hearing that he is with them in their times of trouble. He always helped me through my times of trouble and is such a special dog. I'm crying again:(

I think my dog is a hero!
Angela.

animals are amazing creatures! i have read so many miracles involving the contacts between them and humans. they have the power to heal spiritually and put motivation and happiness in our hearts.

your dog is definitely a hero in my book :)

Dogs are the BEST :)
I saw a show about disabled children who did not respond to any of the typical therapy. Then...they started animal therapy and amazing progress was made. It made got me a little choked up. If that isn't proof that dogs are angels, I don't know what is.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

Lets give you dog a trophy!!!! He's way better than those good-for-nothing cats!:P

:D lol!!

Thanks guys. I really think he is a hero:) I am so glad he has had the opportunity to help people. I adopted both of my poms out last year, to different people. I didn't want to, but, I felt due to my lack of time at home, it was the right thing to do. My other pom, Sasha, is now living with a couple in Davie and she is having fun playing with Ferrets all day (she isn't much bigger than them anyhow, lol!) instead of waiting for me to come home after school & work to pet her for 30 minutes then sleep and do it all over again. I still miss them so much, tho.

Dogs are so special!
Angela.