SkydiveMonkey

BPA AGM - the result

Loved the photos. Great to find out what my girlfriend was getting up to after I crawled into my pit - hey someone has to remain sober enough to drive.

Italian sounds interesting. Wonder if VT1977 was going to invite me???
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

well its just taken me 30 minutes to read through this thread! serves me right for taking a day off yesterday I suppose.

Saturday was a really good night, and I met some funny people. I don't really remember too much of the band but was rather steamingly drunk most of the night, plus spent most of it sat in the hall with Quickdraw, Zeemax and Skydivemonkey.

Had fun chaps, must do it again soon sometime in London.

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

actually thats not entirely true..

You seemed completely coherent most of the night, then all of a sudden you were rolling around on the floor trying to show people your socks.. Very amusing for bystanders [;]
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

i'm usually quite good (not intentionally) at concealing how drunk I actually am, and people think I'm still quite sober, then BOOM I'm wankered! Its that last goddam bit of Stella that did it. :S

was a good night though. and Quickdraw, I think I owe you some fags, I think I only stole one or two of yours, but in case I was more of a thief than I remember, you can scab off me next time!

~~~ London Skydivers ~~~

what made me laugh was how much we were trying to hide the fact we'd brought our own beers to the bar at first, then as the night went on we started drinking from cans... LMAO :D
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies