skysprite

What does one talk about for 7 hours straight?

Dayum! I called a good guy friend from back home after I got off work today while I walked home - about 5pm.Once I got home I switched from my cell phone to my house phone (on my phone card, thank gord!) and we didn't hang up until I got notice that I had 1 minute of call time remaining on my card. It's about 12:15am now. I have never talked on the phone this long in my life! I don't even know what we talked about for our conversation to last that long! I'm amazed. And my ear hurts.

What's the longest you've ever talked on a phone?
~skysprite

About that long. Had a friend I'd do that for hours damn near daily with. Talk about fukin nothin, all day. called it phone crack.

kinda kewl ain't it?

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

I had a $600 phone bill from one month when I was still Bobsledding in Lake Placid and my wife (at the tim) lived in Harrisburg PA. I would start talking to her and then the next thing I remember was, waking up in the morning with the phone at my ear still.

it's not wierd... i can call seveal friends and end up taking for hours... longes call it hink has been about 4 hours though.... i have to be carefull though.... and make sure i stat my call on nightminutes or i forget about it and get slammed with over minutes on my cell...

Dayum! I called a good guy friend from back home after I got off work today while I walked home - about 5pm.Once I got home I switched from my cell phone to my house phone (on my phone card, thank gord!) and we didn't hang up until I got notice that I had 1 minute of call time remaining on my card. It's about 12:15am now. I have never talked on the phone this long in my life! I don't even know what we talked about for our conversation to last that long! I'm amazed. And my ear hurts.

What's the longest you've ever talked on a phone?

Dunno about phones, but I shall be talking for 7hrs 45mins in classes today - using no notes for any of them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

You know it's a great conversation with a good friend when you don't remember what you've talked about after the hours have flown by.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

I'm amazed that you talked to a guy for that long. A girl, I wouldn't bat an eye at 7 hours, that's pretty routine. But a guy, actually talking on the phone for 7 hours?? Hmm...suspect at best. :P

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Either skysprite is a knockout (very likely), or the guy on the phone is very desperate.

I mean, wow...7 hours? I go 7 minutes and feel ashamed at how pathetic I am to pick up a chick. ;)

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

And its not like it was phone sex or anything, probably just some sexual tension there the whole time. If it was phone sex.....it wouldn't have lasted more than 5 or 6 minu.....HOURS, HOURS I MEAN......yeah, yeah, thats the ticket....

lol! You know he probably did about 65% of the talking too! It wasn't just me blabbing on about stuff!

But really, he's a good guy. I've known him for two years now and he always tells me I'm the little sister he never had, and I always reply with he's the big brother I never wanted! :D Then he threatens to stuff me in a clothes hamper.
~skysprite

Hrmmmmmm.....clothes hamper. Where its dirty, soiled and moist......looks like a subconscious metaphor. Probably just like he likes his sex. Then there's that "stuff" word. Did he want to literally "stuff" you in the hamper, or does he want "to" stuff you in the hamper? Either way....I put my next paycheck that if you asked him to have sex with you, he'd do it. All this talk..........

*here kitty kitty kitty*.....

Little Cramped... Little Smelly... But it could work.... All ya need is about 2 bottles of tequila and you'll just think you're in a really small room

I shall be talking for 7hrs 45mins in classes today - using no notes for any of them

Yeah but how long have you been teaching the material?

I mean it is like second nature to you. :D

Laters,

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES