turtlespeed

It looks like I offended someone.

Our very own Sunshine was obviously offended by a post I made before or while I was at the DZ.Com Holiday Boogie.

I have proof.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep, that's about right, but what is he doing wearing deuce's suit?

Everybody KNOWS deuce has to change in the phone booth. A bigger than usual phone booth, but still a phone booth.

Have you ever tried to hook up wings AND don a rig in one of those standards phone booths? Impossible.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Wings, what wings. It's all part of the shell.:P

I have resigned from sitting and the only HD I do is outta da plane trying to catch some one that happens to be doing some AFF Instructor training.

I tell you what - if you ever want to do some intensive training on flying a camera - try and video someone doing training to become an AFF instructor, HOLY S*&T I stayed with them 1 outta 3 - I'm just hoping to stay with them 2 outta 3 next weekend.

Talk about fall rate changes - talk about all over the sky. ... Then I was told that it would be better if I stayed in front of the "Student" the whole time.:|

OK, I'll get right on that.
I am really glad I have the opportunity though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Wings, what wings. It's all part of the shell.:P

I have resigned from sitting and the only HD I do is outta da plane trying to catch some one that happens to be doing some AFF Instructor training.

I tell you what - if you ever want to do some intensive training on flying a camera - try and video someone doing training to become an AFF instructor, HOLY S*&T I stayed with them 1 outta 3 - I'm just hoping to stay with them 2 outta 3 next weekend.

Talk about fall rate changes - talk about all over the sky. ... Then I was told that it would be better if I stayed in front of the "Student" the whole time.:|

OK, I'll get right on that.
I am really glad I have the opportunity though.

If you just wanted to go faster i could have gone drougeless with dave, would that be fast enough for you??? :D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

For a bitch sister, you did good:)

My "Post" wasn't even offensive that night. . . .I don't know what got into her.:o:)

I'm going to pull them off the video either tonight or tomorrow night.

Just checked - Switch is 29.99, and the cable is 10 bucks - the DVD burner is 219(Sony) couldn't find a Panasonic Yet - so we should be up and going soon.
Then I'm purchasing some web space to drop off some product.

ok, I won't hijack this one -

Good likeness of the "Younger me":):D:D