Rainbo

Fonda - Kerry

We'll get bin Laden" - WRONG

What do you have, a crystal ball? Let me know what crow tastes like when he is captured.

Chris

So you admit he was wrong on the others, then:P

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you have, a crystal ball? Let me know what crow tastes like when he is captured.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you admit he was wrong on the others, then

No, it's just that that statement stood out as the most ridiculous.

Chris

If he didn't have his arm around her, a hand on her tit, or his tongue down her throat, they weren't together. They were sitting near each other in a crowd. What you're suggesting has a name, it's called "guilt by association".

I could probably come up with some doctored pictures of Bush sucking J. Edgar Hovver's dick as far as that shit goes, but we'll just let it go at that.

I think John Kerry's 3 Purple Hearts and Silver Star speak for themselves. Meanwhile the Bushmeister is using his dental records to prove he wasn't AWOL from the Guard.....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I think John Kerry's 3 Purple Hearts and Silver Star speak for themselves. Meanwhile the Bushmeister is using his dental records to prove he wasn't AWOL from the Guard.....

ADM Stockdale, is a MOH recipient. That didn't stop people from shitting on him in '92.

3 Purple Hearts may indicate how the other guy was a better shot.

Regardless, this should be a non-issue for both.

Bush is not perfect,

No kidding, Dick Tracy!

WMDs - wrong
Budget deficit - WRONG
Reduce size of government - WRONG
Unemployment prediction - WRONG
"We'll get bin Laden" - WRONG

The next 4 years is really going to be painful. The liberals are so full of hate for Bush it clouds rational thought. Oh yeah IMO.

never pull low......unless you are

What you're suggesting has a name, it's called "guilt by association".

McCarthism is another name for it.>:(

If you really want to debate the issue with me I am open to it. Do you know that one of the largest financial backers for the VVAW was in fact Jane Fonda, as well as the organization that eventually grew out of it.

Now I will again temper all of my arguments, which I always do if you really read my posts. I do not know that they knew each other personally. My "opinion" is that if I were contributing that kind of money I would probably know the people. And Kerry was one of the most prominent leaders of that group. I know that my money only goes to people and organizations that I know. The various government acgencies that TAKE it are the only ones that I do not know.

I will also say for about the third time that I do not challenge Senator Kerry's action in the service of his country, nor do I challenge his actions under fire for which he was decorated. I do have the right to challenge his actions in his post service years, including his numerous votes against programs that would have served and protected our troops every since.

Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Chris

So you admit he was wrong on the others, then

No, it's just that that statement stood out as the most ridiculous.

Chris

OK, lets go through them one at a time to see what is ridiculous:

State of the Union 2003. Bush makes claims about Iraq's WMDs that turn out to be wrong. Do you dispute that?

State of Union 2002. Bush makes statement about the size and duration of the budget deficit that turns out to be wrong. Do you dispute that?

Economic Report to the Nation 2003, Bush predicts creation of 1.7M new jobs in 2003. In fact there was a loss of some 50,000 jobs in 2003. Do you dispute that?

Despite campaign promises to reduce size of government, the size of the federal bureaucracy has increased since Bush took office in 2001. Do you dispute that?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.