lawrocket

Slow post day, isn't it?

I was just thinking the same thing. . .where is everyone today. . .dang. .

I am bored to death at work and nothing going here hardly at all. . .

PEOPLE, I NEED MY ENTERTAINMENT. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Well, my mindless drivel starts with me wanting to finish my A license requirement next weekend. . .so I am crossing everything in hopes of good weather and light winds, nothing more. . .oh and I think I found a used rig to purchase. . .gotta go try it on this weekend. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I just gave my two weeks notice at work. Since I'm gonna be interviewing for jobs now, I figure it's a good thing I didn't dread my hair!!!

I don't have anything lined up, but just realized the other day that I need to quit my job. Time to move on and do something with my life.

Plus, now that I'm living at Cross Keys, it's too long of a commute to get to Chalfont, PA.

PMS #165 Swooo #613 CSA #687

[[Walks in, looks at nearly empty room - people just hanging out - must be cloudy - I'll load up my gear and go home - maybe some projects to do around the house]]

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Well, ok, not so mindless, but some drivel.

I'll be going back over the road in the next 1-2 weeks, depending how long it takes the Oklahoma City terminal to get my truck prepped and shipped out to Chicago Heights.

Soooo, in a few weeks, I'll be back in the warm lattitudes, and yes, the rigs and suits will be in the truck with me.....not to mention I'll actually have an income again.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1