Tinkerbelle

reduce image size?

are your pics save to a folder?
if: "yes" then they will remain there.
The Hobie can be a program that acts as a "veiwer" for your photos. It doesn't mean that they have to be used by Hobie to be looked at but, rather to be "Special program edited" by Hobie program methods,

say, I have a good idea, bing! B|
Would there be any way for me to attach a photo to an email on the forum and have someone else not infected with Hobie copy it and put it somewhere, maybe even send it back without Hobie for me to then stick on my profile? Me thinks me thinks too much, so I've been told.
:D

We'll have to meet sometime. I feel as if I know you're right arm intimately. Thanks for being my friend!;)

Right now your "right arm" is working with a computer that is 6+years old and if you want to save those pics before your comp goes "POP". You are going to have to get that program out. Then just get a stack of floppys and start saving pics.
Then plan on getting a new "base" computer. you can keep all you r other stuff but, specials are very good right now and total packages are very good.
My computer is 2 years old, memory is getting full of pics and it needs upgrade ram AND a CD burner for my pics as well.[:/]
You may need to get some one to "hands on" help you there.

say, I have a good idea, bing! B|
Would there be any way for me to attach a photo to an email on the forum and have someone else not infected with Hobie copy it and put it somewhere, maybe even send it back without Hobie for me to then stick on my profile? Me thinks me thinks too much, so I've been told.
:D

Send it.......

Right now I could kill this guy I know from Florida who 2 years ago talked me out of a new rig and into assembling a new computer (back when money flowed more easily). We put in Windows 2000 or was it XE, anyway, it was the one that has all the flaws. No sooner did I assemble it and I had to move. It's in storage with my scanner in San Diego. I would have been better off with a new rig 'cause mine by now is almost 17 years old, but that too used to be brand new. Wish I could make that guy go POP along with Hobie! Gosh time flies! Thanks for all your help I will try to fix the problem. No new computer, already made that mistake once.

oops it didn't take.
What are you... NEW?
Yes, I'm NEW!
See, I can even talk to myself on this forum, don't even need all you other clowns! That is except you, bobsled. I need some help computing and exterminating. And here I thought I knew what I was doing, Silly aarrrggghhh, confounded wabbit! :S:S

Ok, I'm joining this convo a little late, and going back to bed as soon as I finish this post (had to get up and let the dog out) but there is a Windows tool out there (I have it in XP but I think you can download it for other OS's) called Image Resizer Powertoy. It's too easy.

Katie

And, Rosa, honey, go to bed!:P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Thanks Katie,
I just downloaded it.
I would be asleep if my shoulder wasn't hurting. Phys therapy hurt me and anything I take keeps me up.[:/]
I have all my new gear listed in my profile and have yet to give it a 1st jump. March is the time I was told.

Tada!
Nothin' to it!
Thanks for all your time and effort Bobsled! You're definitely my hero!
Man, you can sure blow some serious time tinkering away here, huh! It's addictive, and I do have one of those suseptible personalities. Now I'm gonna have to start going to FA, (Forum's Annonymous)! :S
Well, I'd best be off to beddie by. It's almost morning!