nbblood

Patriotism

(sigh)

You HAVE been talking about NAMBLA.

My objection here is very simple, so please give it a listen.

1. I brought up NAMBLA kind of randomly, as an example of how an organization doesn't necessarily represent the political party it supports. I could have picked NOW or any of a number of other extreme leftist groups. I brought it up simply to illustrate my point that the KKK isn't representitve of the right.

2. Having done that, I've since been directly accused of having a "fascination" with NAMBLA a couple of times, and that I have the persona of the retired next door neighbor in American Beauty.

My IDEAS haven't been attacked here, I have. Personally.

If that kind of "pissing off" talk is allowed here, then so be it, but it doesn't smell too good -- and I'll bet you wouldn't take kindly toward that kind of talk being directed toward you.

But whatever. I truly do enjoy the many posters here that communicate with integrity, typing in the same tones they would speak in person.

Those posters definitely outweigh the very few here who cower behind their monitors, saying things they would never dare say to someone's face.

. . =(_8^(1)

Lucky little girl - glad you've gotten some good time with her. I'm trying really ahrd to follow dr's orders, but I get impatient....sigh. Take care of yourself - and I still expect to see you this side o' the country before too long....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

You will, for my orders where changed unexpectedly.....so it will take a little longer.
Although my offer still is on (check your dz.com e-mail):)
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Then just what was it you were trying to infer since at the beginning of the AIDS debate it was assumed that the French Canadian Airline steward had been in Africa.

I wasn't inferring anything. Unlike you, I say what I mean. I don't have to hide it under thinnly veiled personal attacks.

never pull low......unless you are

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How high schoolish. If you have something to say, just say it. I still find your refference to NAMBLA to be despicable.

Dude, you insult high schoolers everywhere by using such a description.

I mentioned NAMBLA in the making of a relevant point in my argument against her constant vilifying of conservatives, and suddenly I have a "fascination" with them.

If that isn't a very personal attack, then I don't know what is.

It sucks, and is the method of a person full of nothing but decrepit ideas. I wonder how much longer people around here will say "Jeanne, that is really beneath you", when she's made a career here proving that . . . nothing is.

Another personal attack???

Less obtuse for once.

As I said before, the standard MO is to attack and call names and then blame everyone else. You are consistent if nothing else.

never pull low......unless you are

As I said before, the standard MO is to attack and call names and then blame everyone else. You are consistent if nothing else.

And the standard MO of the ultra righties is to attack in packs and try to get people to come to their troll.
I like to play so I do.. but please do not get self righteous when it backfires. I have seen the righties constantly spew hate and call anything to refute it by anyone else hate. tsk tsk tsk..

I do not hate this president.. nor do I hate republicans.. hell I even know a couple and they are my friends.

BUT considering who actually supports him from the FAR RIGHT....I could never support him or the party since there really is REAL hatered over there on that spectrum. Their policies are diametrically opposed to anything that even resembles live and let live.

Do I see that in the lefty liberal groups like NEA or NOW or Planned Parenthood or the ACLU... no. I do not see that spewage coming forth from that direction. Do some of the Left Hate GWB.. I am sure they do But they dont go out and beat Ultra Righties to death then drag their bodies till chunks fall off. I dont see Gays out bashing Ultra Righties because they abhor their lifestyle. Do some of the Hollywierd Establishment HATE GWB..... I gotta say they probably do since his policies have led to the most arrogant foreign policy since Stalin or Adolph Hitler.

Even before 9/11 the antagonism towards the UN and the foisting of right wing issues on all aspects of our foreign policy was pissing off the entire world. So when the president promises 2.7 million jobs.. where are they going to be? In our military because we have to fight off more and more enemies that we have created? So where to next. Syria.. where a report will come out that the WMD went to? How about Iran.. we have not liked them or dealt with them as human beings since... well the Pahlavi regime was not really treating all of its people to well so they got rid of him with a detrimental regime change, so I guess we never really considered any of them worthy even then.. except for the ruling class there. Its a dangerous world so instead of opening up a dialog with other human beings we shock and awe them with our might. So I guess those silly hateful liberals in Hollywierd just dont get how much this administration is doing for the world.

You are a very interesting person to debate with and this is fun. I mean that as a sincere compliment. I don’t agree with hardly anything you say but its fun. I know this is an argument between you and SkydiverRick but I’ve got to put in my two cents worth.

> In response to: And the standard MO of the ultra righties is to attack in packs
> and try to get people to come to their troll.
> I like to play so I do.. but please do not get self righteous when it backfires. I
> have seen the righties constantly spew hate and call anything to refute it by
> anyone else hate. tsk tsk tsk..

There is absolutely no difference in tactic than from the “ultra lefties.” And why do they all have to be “ULTRA righties” in the first place. How do you know that? Everybody’s not on the far right just because they speak a conservative viewpoint. “Ultra righties”, in the context of your paragraph is used in a derogatory manner. I’ve seen “lefties spew hate and call anything to refute it by anyone else hate also. The only difference is they usually don’t have much solid proof to back it up. It just is what it is…HATE.

> In response to: I do not hate this president.. nor do I hate republicans.. hell I
> even know a couple and they are my friends.

I don’t “hate” anyone who has a differing political opinion from me, Democrat, Republican, or Independent. I don’t “hate” homosexuals just like I don’t “hate” adulterers (that’s what I am by nature, by the way, even though I choose not to act on it). One of my best friends is a person I served with on my Special Forces A-Team who also happened to be an ex-Ranger from 3rd Bat. He was a staunch Democrat, is currently a tax attorney for the IRS. I lived and worked very close to him under extreme circumstances in the Republic of Haiti, disagreed with him on virtually all issues, but I wouldn’t have wanted to work with anyone else.

> In response to: BUT considering who actually supports him from the FAR
> RIGHT....I could never support him or the party since there really is REAL hatered > over there on that spectrum. Their policies are diametrically opposed to anything > that even resembles live and let live.

> Do I see that in the lefty liberal groups like NEA or NOW or Planned Parenthood or > the ACLU... no. I do not see that spewage coming forth from that direction. Do
> some of the Left Hate GWB.. I am sure they do But they dont go out and beat
> Ultra Righties to death then drag their bodies till chunks fall off. I dont see Gays
> out bashing Ultra Righties because they abhor their lifestyle. Do some of the
> Hollywierd Establishment HATE GWB..... I gotta say they probably do since his
> policies have led to the most arrogant foreign policy since Stalin or Adolph Hitler.

Your reasoning for not supporting the President is due to your description of “real hatred” from that side of the spectrum. It honestly amazes me that you don’t see all the blind hatred coming from the left. If reference to NOW, “Planned Parenthood (what a contradiction in terms)”, and the ACLU, those are some of the most hateful organizations we’ve got. In reference to “ultra righties” gay bashing and dragging bodies till part fall off (are you also referring to the “ultra leftie” terrorist groups?); you’re creating your standard based on the absolute most extreme whacko criminals. The left has people attacking others based on the fact that they’re driving SUV’s. I don’t discredit the Democrats on that basis. Also, don’t you think it might be a little ridiculous and completely out of line to compare GWB to Stalin or Adolph Hitler?

> In response to: Even before 9/11 the antagonism towards the UN and the
> foisting of right wing
> issues on all aspects of our foreign policy was pissing off the entire world. So
> when the president promises 2.7 million jobs.. where are they going to be? In our > military because we have to fight off more and more enemies that we have
> created? So where to next. Syria.. where a report will come out that the WMD
> went to? How about Iran.. we have not liked them or dealt with them as human
> beings since... well the Pahlavi regime was not really treating all of its people to
> well so they got rid of him with a detrimental regime change, so I guess we never > really considered any of them worthy even then.. except for the ruling class there. > Its a dangerous world so instead of opening up a dialog with other human beings > we shock and awe them with our might. So I guess those silly hateful liberals in
> Hollywierd just dont get how much this administration is doing for the world.

What did you expect us to do after 9-11 take the pacifist approach after they just killed several thousand Americans on our own soil? That’s exactly what the UN does. I’ve had to serve under UN control. Very reluctantly, I might add. During wartime, and we are at war, sacrifices must be made and not just by the soldiers fighting. It costs money which affects a myriad of other things including jobs. The economy is improving as it always does (in cycles; no matter what party happens to be in office). It’s just the way it is. My wife completed an OB/GYN Residency and we moved here for her to take a job as a Physician. I had to quit my job to follow her. I’m still unemployed and looking. It’s hard. That’s why I have so much time for this B.S. right now. I don’t sit on my can and feel sorry for myself, though (I’ll have a new job in a couple of weeks). I study and work to improve myself in the meantime. I don’t think the Government owes me a damn thing. I’m very thankful that I was fortunate enough to have been born a US Citizen where there are plenty of opportunities if I just go out and get them. As far as these other terrorist rogue countries and we pissing them off. WHO GIVES A SHIT? We’re limited on how much money we can spend and how many troops we can support but I say “Go get them.” I can say that because I’ve spent my time in Kosovo and Afghanistan on the front line. It still freakin’ pisses me off to see the video of 9-11. Don’t kid yourself into thinking that was an isolated incident. Other attacks are in planning. The country that supplies funds, drugs for funds, weapons, or people is also just as guilty as the country or organization that did the deed. Screw them!!!

Nothing should amaze me at this point. :|

Fasten your seat belt:D:D

I HATE YOU ALL;):P;)

Seriously, just kidding, except for that guy who keeps accusing me of lying about my canopy progression, I really don't get his deal. Otherwise, I just can't hate, I'm a peace-lovin' lefty. Make love not war!B|

Never go to a DZ strip show.

bla...bla...bla...it's Rush Limbaugh's fault...bla...bla...if it weren't for those Conservatives...bla...bla...bla...Man...I really hate Bush...bla...bla...I don't really know why....bla...I just really, really do...bla...bla...down with Republicans...bla...bla...gotta take our country back. "Make love, not jihad!" :)
Stir the pot!
Stir the pot!

I agree! Those conservatives are the most heartless, uneducated, knuckle draggin, redneck, Nascar loving, trailer living, Big Gulp cup collecting, Elvis's fine velvet merchandise buying, pickup drivin, toothless grinning, beer gut wearing, plumber crack-a-shinin gun toting people I've ever seen!!! :):D