nbblood

Patriotism

It is, however, yet another way to gradually take God out of every institution we have in this country.

The libs don't want morality to get in the way. They want the government to be the highest authority, not God.

Rick, what's between you and your god is just that. Same for me and my god. When the government tells me who my god should be and what said god would have me do, that brings alot of people who I'm sure you don't want getting between you and your god into the picture.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Why does it still happen,l because people with the same mindset as several people here foster an attitude that it is ok in this society, especially in this climate of the so called Patriot Act and ultra conservatism.

Now you're saying that people don't report hate crimes because of the Patriot Act? You are really reaching now. Everyone knows that it's Bush's fault. :D

never pull low......unless you are

Man…that comment is kind of drifting along in the waves. Most of that was covered in the Human Cloning forum which got into stem cell research and also contraception and the moral involved with all of that. As for God, it’s the same God if you’re talking about Catholics, Protestants, or Jews. Hinduism is a break from the vast majority of people who believe in one supreme God.

It is, however, yet another way to gradually take God out of every institution we have in this country.

The libs don't want morality to get in the way. They want the government to be the highest authority, not God.

Rick, what's between you and your god is just that. Same for me and my god. When the government tells me who my god should be and what said god would have me do, that brings alot of people who I'm sure you don't want getting between you and your god into the picture.

When did they ever specifically say to you which God you should worship, if any at all?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

So you object purely on semantics? Language evolves, gay, cool, bad, fuck they all mean different things now then their roots. I couldn't care less what anything is called. I also don't think those opposed to homosexuals getting hitched (sorry about the poor usage) give a crap (damn did it again) about that.
Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.
-Eric Hoffer -
Check out these Videos

I have no moral objection to homosexuality, and no objection to homosexuals having any form of civil or religious union and rights that a heterosexual couple is entitled to. However, they should invent a new word for it. "Marriage" is taken.

Remember when a pair of boobs was a couple of dumb guys? :S:D

never pull low......unless you are