k30lls

Sabre2 135 in Atom legend r size 0

Hi, I have an 07 Atom Legeng R size 0
It currently has a 155 reserve and electra 170 main.
I am looking to downsize and wanted to know what is the smallest sabre2 I can fir in. I will be buying a sabre2 150 now but can I go smaller in the future.
I am not sure what the pack volumes on the rig are.
thanks

The 150 will be a good fit. I wouldn't recommend smaller. I had the same container and jumped for a (little) while a 135 after downsizing , with a very short loop. Had a lot of weird openings. Once I switched to an Atom 00, the same canopy opened much better...

Hi,
I have a Atom Legend Harness DOM 2001.
I guess the Container size is 0, but I'm not quite sure.
Reserve is a Techno 155.
Now I tried to fit in a Spectre 170 and a Sabre2 170, both without luck.
Is there any chance to place in a 170 canopy in this small container? Maybe something easier to pack than a zero-P canopy...

Thanks for your help,

Eddie.

I had a 00, you can pack a new 150 in there (if you really want to) and an old Merit 170 also fit.

In a 0, a 170 should fit, if a bit tight if it's new. How good are you at packing? The spectre 170 should fit for sure. Let someone else do it for you to check, if you're a newer jumper.

I can't remember the reserve sizes for bigger atoms than 00... A 00 is made for a 128 reserve, so perhaps the 0 holds a 140sqft normally (?). If someone shoved a too big reserve in the rig packing the max size main would get a bit harder... There used to be a couple of atom 00 on my DZ for smaller girls, which usually had a merit 170 plus a techno 140 in them! Hard rigs to pack... Also overpacking is hard on the stitching, bag and flaps, and you can feel the rig being more uncomfortable against your back. Also -possibly- a risk of reserve-issues.
Your rigger should know which size reserve is recommended for an atom 0.

ciel bleu,
Saskia