EdC

The Bachelorette

Was anyone surprised she picked Ian and that he proposed? My wife to be was certain it would have been the other guy, Matthew. I didn't really pay attention to the show but I did enjoy My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance.

Big Ed

oh man u missed a good episode. The family made it to the wedding and they made it through the whole thing even the protest part, but when it got to the I do's he (steve) refused to say i do and blew the whole wedding. The end was him telling her he was an actor and the family ended up with half a million and so did she. It was good.

The bachlorette did surprise me. I would have picked mathew he was amazing and sexy.

..... I can't believe no one protested

They did. They just didn't do it with their feet. This was the only episode I saw and the look on her face when Steve (the groom) said he couldn't do it was classic.
Also, when he told her his real name and said he was already married.
-----
~~~Michael

Wait, she didn't know he was an actor? Was she that dumb? Who would love something that big fat and obnoxious...

I'm so glad Cops and Mr. Fixit shows are as close as I get to reality tv. :S
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

I like watching cops because there is always that one drunk redneck with no shirt on and his pants falling down so they have to digital blurb out his ass crack and he's got blood running down his face and his girlfriend is sitting on the curb smoking and saying "I told him if he came home drunk one more time I was gonna bust him upside the head with my mamaws frying pan." I also think the DUI arrests are funny, unless it's happening to you.

Big Ed

I had picked Ian about a month ago. You could just see it in their eyes everytime they were together. The eyes tell it all. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There are two shows I can't miss....COPS (aka: Drunk, Nekkid, & Standin' on Da Roof) and The Apprentice...
I want to know what they are drinking (besides Buds) that make people rip off their clothes and stand on the house. Once a guy told the cops his keys 'wudn werk' and the cops told him 'dude, this is not your house' :S. I saw a woman that looked JUST like my cousin Elaine (another fan) and when I called her and laughed about that..she didn't find it funny.
BEST IN SHOW: Mom stabs son; tells the cops she DID it and will do it AGAIN; its revealed Mom and the daughter-in-law are lovers.

Yes, I'll be needing chocolate this morning.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

And you wonder why I love that show. It's better than Springer for an ego boost if I'm not feeling peachy keen about myself. :P

And the drunks trying to say they're sober, I love it! It gets better every time.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*