NightJumper

MARDI GRAS 2004, WHO'S GOING?

Yeah, get ready for the military-style dirt dives by Alli...;) I'll never live that down, will I?? I can't wait to hang out with you and Cremson!!! You'll be our neighbors at the Ramada, right? Hopefully Cremson won't spend too much time in the sink this weekend...:D:D
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Hopefully Cremson won't spend too much time in the sink this weekend...

LMFAO!!!! I had forgotten about that...if he does that again, he's getting booted out of the room! I mean, he could at least be considerate enough to use the bathtub.;)

Yeah, last night J told me that all you guys are staying at the Ramada too...sweet! See ya tomorrow.

No, it was concrete, it just wasn't from water damage. It'd been poured improperly the first time, and lots of scurrying feet had turned it to dust over 60 or so years. The stuff is tough, but not invincible.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Finally good weather again tomorrow for the Boogie. I have a class from 12:20 to 1:10 but I will be out in the morning and return after class. With this bad wether monday though thursday the students will most likely be backed up enough that I will not be doing a lot of organizing but you never know. If I am free to organize, I will be putting together small ways.

update!!!!! had fun last night with every one!!(here)
picked up amazon up yesterday....er should i say she PICKED ME UP!!! WOW!!! she poped casie's back for her and kansas skydiver and clay got it too..
there has been alot of drinking weather is going to be kick ass today!!!!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

I got some kind of drunken slurred message on my cell from last night:S I think there might be some drinkin going on down there :D

They suck! No drunken calls from Kreg - that's a first!:P I'll have my phone warmed up tonight...;)

Edited: Ok, I got a sober dial! I'm a happy girl!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here