Shell666

Custom Pull Up Cords

Michael and Mary have video! We should tell the story...:S

It was a cool and blustery morning. A marginal day for a balloon flight, but ideal for a skydive. The balloon ascends, the ropes are tied off and Snugfit's rig is tossed over the side. See, the story is, Snugfit had never been in a balloon, he just learned to rappel and wanted to get a birdseye view while he geared up for his skydive...
-----
~~~Michael

Thanks for letting the masses know that Neil didn't screw up.

BTW Neil, make that sig line a clicky so people can order stuff from you;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Thanks Gary! What a weird story. The name Misty Harmon is very familiar but for the life of me I can't remember why I know her....The picture doesn't look familiar. Hmmm. I just can't think...

I do know Peter Draper and Sid's Rigging (not personally, just from e-mail correspondence).

Can't quite understand how someone could "get in over their head" with an order of 100 pullup cords...I print about 300 of 'em every morning and then do my T-shirts in the afternoon! LOL

(Mary! I don't know how to make the clicky thing for my email!)

Snug
Endangered Species
Dangerous Sports Accessories

Custom T-Shirts and Pullup cords