cdandrea

HALO on Discovery Channel

I t was good though... I enjoyed it. Truthfully though I pretty much enjoy TV anytime they show Skydiving!!!!!!

Definately good FF filming etc....

GSGT Rick Schindler flew camera for a pick-up team I was on for an SSL meet at Elsinore a couple years ago. He is an outstanding camera flyer. He's got some stories... :SB| That was Good Stuff!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

They have the dvd for sale at this web site.

[/url]http://shopping.discovery.com/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10000&storeId=10000&productId=55325&langId=-1&search=Y&searchKey=-1740810736

*****Why would anyone jump from a perfectly good airplane? Because it isn't much fun if it's broke.****

I wish I could have seen it...[:/]

The funny thing is the guy that changed my flat tire in the middle of Waco, Texas saw my helmet in the trunk and asked about it...I said it was a skydiving helmet, and he said he watched some 'Skydiving military program' on TV; I knew he had to be talking about HALO. He was so funny..."You wouldn't never catch a black man doing somethin' that crazy,' he says...."Oh contraire..." I said. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.