SpiderSeven

anyone familier w/ LTC (Ret) Danny Greene?

If they are, I certainly hope they don't give out any contact information here.

You are a total unknown. That was your FIRST post on this web site. We have no idea whatsoever of your intentions.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I know or should I say I have had the honor and privledge of knowing Danny Greene.
A great man and wonderful skydiver...except the time he tried to dirt me in Americus Ga. at a 4th of july jump we used to do together but that is another story. I saw him last at the Golden Knights Reunion in Dec.
How is he doing.
GW
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"

He was my commander during my time in the 7th SFG (GST). A really great guy, who last I heard retired and now lives in Ga....

If any one has contact with Danny tell him Ken Potter says hello... the rigger section....

thanks,..
Kenneth Potter
FAA Senior Parachute Rigger
Tactical Delivery Instructor (Jeddah, KSA)
FFL Gunsmith

Just because it was his first time to post on dz.com does not make him a bad guy. He might have just wondered, because he served with him in the military? I do alot of investigation to find people that i served with. I would like to find as many as I can to have a reunion.

Danny (Bubba) Greene was one of my Commanders on the Golden Knights when I was there. He is an outstanding individual and was a fantastic Commander and team mate. I knew he was going to be a good one when he started rigging smoke by himself while we were up making our second demo jump of the day during his first road trip with the Gold Team in Cleveland.

I used to email back and forth with him a coupla times per year, but he changed his email address. If anyone has it, please PM it to me.
Arrive Safely

John

Just because it was his first time to post on dz.com does not make him a bad guy.

Mike --

Whlle there is nothing wrong with finding buddies for a reunion there are people that use web sites such as this to do a heck of a lot of other things that aren't quite as innocent.

What draws attention and suspicion are users that don't put any information in their user profiles and then come on-line asking questions about specific individuals. This is a tactic used by lawyers, reporters, ex-spouces, stalkers . . .

My job is to remind the rest of our users that giving out contact information on-line to strangers and posting it in open Forums is poor practice. Had Blake simply introduced himself a bit better and filled out his user profile he would have drawn far less suspicion.

Please understand that the Moderators are here for the welfare of not only the web site, but the users as well. I was only protecting his father's information.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver