Darius11

Skydiving Cures Blindness.

Yes yes it is true.
I was watching PAX ( I don’t have cable and I only get 5 channels give me a brake people:P)
They have this show called it’s a miracle. This lady was blind in one eye and was going to lose sight in the other one. She lost a bet with her brother and went for a tandem. She felt a really sharp pain in her head during free fall and the next day she could see from both eyes.
And yes that it is the CHEESSYEST show I have ever seen.

Now if skydiving would make my penis grow maybe i would stop getting these weird penis growth E-mails ;)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Now if skydiving would make my penis grow maybe i would stop getting these weird penis growth E-mails ;)

Oh, that's simple. Just tie a few pounds of lead to your wang and start packing yourself slammers. But go easy on the lead at first, you don't wanna rip your tool off.
Are you still a student? I really can't believe noone has let you in on that one yet. Or maybe you're from the sort of a dz where it's kept a secret because the local skygods want to be the only ones who are hung like horses. Pretty selfish, if you ask me, skydiving should be about sharing knowledge, not withholding it.... Hope this helps.:P

Oh, that's simple. Just tie a few pounds of lead to your wang and start packing yourself slammers. But go easy on the lead at first, you don't wanna rip your tool off.

that makes me cringe just thinking about it. hey but now those small guys who float can have two for one.... a faster fall rate with the lead, plus a longer dick :ph34r:

MB 3528, RB 1182