Neoslim22

FreePacking

Go to basejumper.com but don't you dare ask the question there. Do a search. If you really want to hammer out jumps on the thing just go ahead and stick it in a bag and you can even put a solid slider on it. Even if your free packing it feel free to just pro pack it. There's a limet to how much you'll be able to learn about your on heading proformance from an airplane. If you really want to try to play with that just S fold it in a stack from the tail up in the tray, extract the center cell at the top of the pack job if you're jumping a single attachment point and tuck the two sides down.

Lee
Lee
[email protected]
www.velocitysportswear.com

Go to basejumper.com but don't you dare ask the question there. Do a search. If you really want to hammer out jumps on the thing just go ahead and stick it in a bag and you can even put a solid slider on it. Even if your free packing it feel free to just pro pack it. There's a limet to how much you'll be able to learn about your on heading proformance from an airplane. If you really want to try to play with that just S fold it in a stack from the tail up in the tray, extract the center cell at the top of the pack job if you're jumping a single attachment point and tuck the two sides down.

Lee

i may be wrong, but i dont think its for "on heading performance" when stuffed into a skydiving rig, its more for learning how the canopy flies in a safer skydiving environment before hucking yourself off an object and only have 300' to learn how it flies...

on that note: its a very good idea.
IHYD

haha, your right about that. Just got a new canopy, I am sure they have great quality control. But, I would rather have a few thousand feet under my feet if something goes wrong.

Freepacking a BASE canopy into a skydiving rig doesn't teach you anything about BASE apart from how to canopy likes to fly. Heading performance has nothing to do with it.

Just pro pack it over your shoulder like a regular skydiving main, stow the lines in the tail pocket and s fold it in there til it fits. You'd be surprised how big a BASE canopy you can squeeze into sport containers.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.