damion75

If your life became a film - who would play you?

Crap..I wish I could say someone sexy like Michelle Pfeiffer, Diane Lane, Bo Derek...but if someone played me, it'd be more like a Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts type. :S

I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass and hot coals just to sniff the tire tracks of the trash truck that hauled Meg Ryan's or Julia Roberts garbage to the dump, girl. Don't sell yourself short. You are a fantastic woman.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass and hot coals just to sniff the tire tracks of the trash truck that hauled Meg Ryan's or Julia Roberts garbage to the dump, girl. Don't sell yourself short. You are a fantastic woman.

Perhaps a change in social techniques is in order. ;) What happened to the old method of just buying them a drink and then lying for a hour or so? :ph34r:

Many people have told me I resemble Leslie Ann Warren, back when she was younger. Dunno...I just think it's the large eyes and curly hair that makes 'em say that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Social technique?? I have no socially redeeming value, lol. I'm a post whore and to top it off, I don't drink. Now, the lying part I might be able to handle if only I could find Spectre230 and take lessons from him, hehehe.

FFF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."