Jimbo

The Apprentice

I think the "WoooHooo!", the "Whiney bitch", and "drama queen", comments may have given it away. ;)

Yes, it's sad, Troy has left the building.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

What a mean man to fire a woman who had such a terrible concussion from that humongous piece of plaster that practically knocked her out cold! He should have taken pity on her, she had a headache! :ph34r:;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well yah anyone can figure it out, but youre not guilty unless you say the name.. heheh..

Anyone watching this Diana thing now? I remember moving to England about a month after Charles and Diana married. I was only five years old, and had a princess to idol.. such a sad story. [:/]

Anyone watching this Diana thing now?

Yeah, it's so sad seeing the videos as she's commenting on those events at the same time. The public didn't have any idea how bad it was for her back then, poor girl.

I also watched Survivor tonight as I was on the treadmill. Yeah, I'm a total dork tonight. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Newlyweds?
Absolutely not. That would interfere with my DR. Phil time slot.

I bet Dr. Phil would LOVE to get his hands on Nick and Jessica. It would go something like this..
"quit whining, bitch! ".. or actually we could get Dave Chappelle in on that one.. :ph34r:

Dave Chapelle is so funny it is almost makes me feel bad watching it, then I am reminded why when I almost soil myself laughing at him. Jessica Simpson however is the dumbest woman alive!
Tru Tru
"Dropzone.com, where uneducated people measuring penises, has become an art form"