speedy

Disagreeing with yourself...

I have heard that a number of people have multiple identities on DZ.com, I was wondering if anyone else has ended up having an argument with themselves.

This happened to me in what in talk back. I ended up disagreeing with another poster and did not realize I was disagreeing with my other ID.

I would post a link to the thread but the greenies deleted it because I start personally attacking myself. ;)
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

All the times....that's called multiple personalities. Society has shaped women to multi-tasks:$, might as well have a multiple personalities to go with it.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

This happened to me in what in talk back. I ended up disagreeing with another poster and did not realize I was disagreeing with my other ID.

I dont get it! So you have two IDs on dz.com? Why would anyone need two?!:S
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

I don't need two. It's just that I registered under speedy. Then I sort of left for a while and when I wanted to come back I'd forgotten my password so I registered again. It seems like I remembered my password at some point and started posting under my old name again. That's when my new ID started disagreeing with me.

Get it?
Dave

Fallschirmsport Marl

Nah, and anyone who says its a problem are just jealous cos the little people dont talk to them! ;)
------------------------------------------------------------

"This isn't flying...it's falling with style!" Buzz Lightyear - Toystory 1

I got a disagreement going on with myself at the moment, and it's in my head in a type of Jekyl and Hyde bout. One minute, Jekyl is saying I'm gonna go back to AFF in August, then Hyde takes over telling me I'm gonna chicken out. This is going on constantly and it's driving me nuts.

Maybe I should create another ID for myself here and try to resolve it in a private thread. (Only kidding Greeny-Gods.;))
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I had that Jekyl and hyde problem when I was doing S/L progression. I would start driving home and suddenly find myself at the DZ. Then I would say I am only here to watch and suddenly find myself manifested :o

Made it in the end though and now the problem is I drive to work and end up at the DZ :D