Conundrum

Got any vibes to spare?

My mom told me at lunch, my cousin Byron got the call yesterday or today I'm not sure, to go back to Iraq in a few days. He was supposed to be done with his service in the military in June, but decided to extend his enlistment ( is that how you would say it? ) til next spring. He was supposed to go back over-seas in August and it came early. RIght now he is home in OK visiting his parents for Easter and got the call. With the way things are going over there, I'm just sad about him having to go back. We've been close our whole lives, I don't know what I'd do if something happend to him, even though, I know it's "part of war" or whatever, it breaks my heart to know there is even that chance. *tear*

Anyways, thanks for reading.

I know how you feel- when I used to go back to the Army from leave my sisters would cry and be afraid for me. I hope all will be okay. Please give your cuz thanks for his service and here's some ((((VIBES)))) and prayers for you both.

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)