GARYC24

Days without food..

Thanks!
I was surprised to see this post again! haha
What I did was get some Slim-fast, and some very small skinless boneless chicken breast,,baked em.
And some celery..just pieced around on them and 2 slim fast aday.. LOTS of water & 1 vitamin aday
PLUS, really did a more intense work-out at gym!
I know I will see a major difference now!
I was 194 as of this minute 192.00!

Hell no, you promised us a fast, now stick to it!>:( We want to see you skin and bones bud!
Aw, just kiddin....glad your on the slim fast stuff....psyc!B| BTW, post some before and after pics.....NOT!

Thought I'd do a follow-up.
I have lost little over 5 pounds!
Today..I had 2 HB eggs, 2 big carrots and a slim-fast. And lots of water.
I exercise every night.
I did a 1 hour Turbo Kick Boxing class, I was the only guy with 5 girls in the class:)Also, just realized this is almost exactly 6 mths. since I quit smoking!

I think this has something to do with no food left in the house. I kind of remember you posting awhile back you got laid-off.

Ya know ramen soups and totinos pizzas are cheap and you can live on them if you have too. I still eat them regularily just because I like them. But with the IRS fixing to crawl up my ass I may be eating them because they'll be all I can afford!!

Thats great I had 2 totinos pizzas for dinner last night and I'm half way through slurping up a bowl of ramen noodles. Ahh the joys of skydiving heh

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "