pop

Oakland people

Seriously, there's a couple of fun bars at JAck London Square. I'll try n remember the name. There's also a lot of places on or around Telegraph in Berkeley. Maybe someone can remember the names??
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Jupiter is on Shattuck right? There are a few fun bars in that area. I think its still fun, as well as Triple Rock on Shattuck and there is that Irish Pub place around there too that usually has good live music .. but I can't think of the name.

And how could I forget about the White Horse! Telegraph near the Oakland/Berkeley border. Famous gay bar and gets a lot of the college crowd too and people that don't want to go all the way to SF for a good DJ.

Jupiter is on Shattuck right?

yeah, you're right, it is on Shattuck. I'm also trying to think of the name of the brewery/restaurant down in the industrial section of Berzerkeley. IIRC there was a good pool hall nearby.
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Thallasa is the pool hall on Shattuck .

I must be thinking of another pool hall then cause I'm pretty sure it's not on shattuck. IT's right next to some Holistic school and it's in the middle of all the warehouses, near Pyramid IIRC

There will be a quiz later

How about we quiz you first ;) it'll be Kinda like the KSJO survey of drunk people ;)

Who hosts American Idol?

What state is West Virginia in?

What bay area team is in the playoffs?

jus playin with ya honey :)

Just moved to Oakland last night. Whats a hot place to go to?

Mike you didn't do your homework. You should have found out where all the hot spots are BEFORE moving. ;)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

there is a cool blues / rock dancing bar near Jack London.. can't remember the name.. Plaything and I will have to take you.. Alameda has some fun bars also.. We'll have to tear it up one night soon.. ;)
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures