Casch

Now I'm off to Vegas

I just got home from Canada on Wednsday, and tomorrow afternoon I'm headed out to Vegas for a couple days, then driving down to the Grand Canyon and San Diego. A final road trip with my Dad if you will. It's gonna be pretty awesome. He and I have never really done a roadtrip...ever. Some people might think...ooh, wow...roadtrip with dad...yay :S

But my dad's more of a kid than I am! I got him addicted to the computer game Counter-Strike that I know a lot of you are familiar with. He's a Senior member of the OCS clan, just a cool group of gamers between 16 and, well since my dad is the eldest member...42 :D

Well, we're going to Vegas to meet up with a few of the OCS members, then headed out to San Diego to meet the rest B|

We're gonna be heading outta Vegas on the 28th, and from there we're going to check out the Grand Canyon since my pops has never been. Then out to San Diego, and from there we really don't have any plans except to meet up with the OCS members for a LAN Party, and probably get out to Disney Land for a bit. Any other ideas? Jumping is out of the budget right now, at least until my TV sells [:/] Besides, my dad isn't too excited with my skydiving, and I'm sure he wouldn't be interested in going to Perris for a day. Although I may take the wheel and steer my way out there for a bit ;)