Kramer

Attention Everyone! LadySkydiver Is An Imposter!!

Have you tried henna? It does a great job of putting a red glow into brown hair.

No, but the whole point of me coloring it is to cover the grey. It's a genetic thing. My cousin started seeing grey hair when she was 18, my grandmother had a head full of white hair by the time she was 45. I refuse to walk around with grey hair while I'm still in my 30's though, I'm fighting it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I’m not 100% sure, but I think that henna is supposed to be ok providing you only have a small amount of grey. It is natural – so no horrible chemical smell - and leaves hair beautifully soft and conditioned. On the down side though… it’s messy!

Vicki

Okay, time for me to come clean too.

I color my hair too.

If it wasn't for the grey, I wouldn't color it at all!

After my hair grew back from Chemo, I had all kinds of grey. I'm with you Andrea, I will not look in the mirror and see gray.

So there Kramer, what are you going to do about it? I'm a fake redhead, and I do it cause I can:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

So there Kramer, what are you going to do about it? I'm a fake redhead, and I do it cause I can:P

You too!?!? :(

Ugh...everyone is! Are there any real red-heads out there?? :P

Oh well. All of you ladies with the fake red-hair are beautiful...even if it isn't reeeallll red. ;)

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

The advantage of grey hair is that I can worry without it showing.

Nope, it already shows. What do you think gave you that gray hair?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

The advantage of grey hair is that I can worry without it showing.

Nope, it already shows. What do you think gave you that gray hair?

Dem crazy womens. :) However, you can't tell in this recent pic. I have a new strategy of drying my hair by hanging my head out the window. I think the grey stuff blows out. ;)

Notice, I know just were to put myself, front and center Not bad for a fake redhead.

So why is the doofus in the red hat not smiling? Is the "superior fit and comfort" of his rig just not so? Or are the "shorts of power" giving him a wedgie?:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I guess now I should let you know what I let Garth do to me while I was in Florida. The most un-thinkable act, in your mind.

I let him measure me for a Wings, and I ordered it. I'll have it waiting for me when I arrive out at Perris in a few weeks;)

I guess now I should let you know what I let Garth do to me while I was in Florida. The most un-thinkable act, in your mind.

I let him measure me for a Wings, and I ordered it. I'll have it waiting for me when I arrive out at Perris in a few weeks

No, it's not that bad. At least it's an upgrade from that Dolphin you're jumping.......:D:ph34r:

(*again, it's just humor! the wings is a nice rig Gareth is just a madman about them.......:D)

At least it's an upgrade from that Dolphin you're jumping.......

I don't jump a Dolphin. Gee.........I guess you don't pay as much attention to me as I thought:(

[thinking] *hmmmmm is there any way out of this current gaf with Mar, that doesn't involve me groveling or begging?*[/thinking]

Ummmm.....errr.....I......uhhhhh. You see, ummm it's like.....uhhhhh

Oh hell.

OF COURSE I NOTICE YOU!

:D

Notice, I know just were to put myself, front and center Not bad for a fake redhead.

So why is the doofus in the red hat not smiling? Is the "superior fit and comfort" of his rig just not so? Or are the "shorts of power" giving him a wedgie?:D

I'm not smiling because I have clearly been unable to think of a good way to weasel out of any more useless captain's meetings.

I'll have you know also, that if it wasn't for the mojo contained in my underwear, that we would never had made the record.

I'll have you know also, that if it wasn't for the mojo contained in my underwear, that we would never had made the record.

Is that what I smelled in the plane?