eeneR

WTF???? you have to be kidding me....

:S What a friggen joke...I have an interview downtown tomorrow (kickass company too) so the other day i drove down past the local metra station to scope out the lot for parking etc about the time i have to take the train. Lots of open spots no problem.

I call the station today to check the price of parking to make sure as i didnt see it posted, it turns out that most of the damn lot is permit parking only, and there is a 6 year wait to get a permit...and if i want to park in commuter parking it is full by 7:30am >:( I dont need to be down town till 12:30-1...grrrr.....

Now i have to drive 20 min out of the way to get on a train at the other station....@!$@!!$@#.

Is this job worth the BS...OH hell YES it is.....:ph34r: I will just pack up and move if i get it :P Just deal with the 1.5-2 hour commute for now....fingers crossed, it will rock to work for these guys!!!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hey there, eeneR; I had the same problem you did.... I drove from down town Naperville to:
Wheaton Avenue
College Avenue (Wheaton college's station)
Downer's Grove &
Glen Ellyn for parking - it SUCKED!!

If your willing to drive far, Glen Ellyn typically has permit passes available w/in a month or 2 (from my own experience).

I've moved to a SW burb now, they don't have a montly option. It' daily only, the lot is filled before the 7:25 train. I have to get there @ 7 to get a spot!!

The train sucks sometimes, but it rocks compared to driving in hellish traffic!!

Good luck on your interview!!

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Hey Thanks Erica!!! It looks like right now i will be back tracking to the Aurora station....the end of the line. it is about 20 min....and she said parking is usually not bad there. Odds are i would be getting to the trainstations in the morning before the rush, but the problem with tomorrow is my interview is at 1:30...so I dont want to catch a 7 am train.

For now if i get the job i will commute from tthat station till i can re-locate closer in.

Thanks for all the good luck....now i just need to not get to excited and giddy when i walk in the building....:$:D:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Your gonna work for KISS??!! Sweet, i saw them in concert in Australia....kick a$$...

Bwahaha i just got IM'd telling me "cool working for KISS" i was like WTF??? huh...and found this...roflmao

Um no I am not interviewing with KISS....

OHMIGOD im crying over here...roflmao....
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

fingers crossed, it will rock to work for these guys!!!!

Sadly it's not KISS, but N-Sync she's interviewing with. I don't know exactly how long she's been out of work to make sutch a desperate move but rumor is if this falls through she's got a line on a job as a French Maid.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

fingers crossed

I told you, I'm not crossing fingers anymore. I must be bad luck. I'm keeping everything uncrossed, even my shoelaces.

Third time is the charm;)

You have got to get this job cause of all the great benefits that come with it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I told you, I'm not crossing fingers anymore. I must be bad luck. I'm keeping everything uncrossed, even my shoelaces.

YES!!!:D

You mean like in Basic Instinct?:P

Was that a typo, or did I read 6 YEARS?!? Wow, that is the worst case of beurocracy(sp?) I have ever heard of.....

Nope, not at typo. I was told the waiting list was 6 years for this particular lot. The real biatch is when i checked the lot out, there were like 100 spots sitting open >:( It is a huge massive parking lot.....oh and then ad there is a $60 fee to get on that list >:( There are a bunch of commuter spots for the train, however those are full by 7-7:30 in the morning. I dont want to get down there that early tomorrow...once im working, then that is another story.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Sadly it's not KISS, but N-Sync she's interviewing with. I don't know exactly how long she's been out of work to make sutch a desperate move but rumor is if this falls through she's got a line on a job as a French Maid.

Hrrmpphh so much for you keeping a secret JP....>:(

;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Third time is the charm

Hrm, i hope that applies to my job hunting too...

eeneR, good luck. Get yourself a job so you can hire me. Us working together would be..umm...very productive for the company. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

eeneR, good luck. Get yourself a job so you can hire me. Us working together would be..umm...very productive for the company.

Now there is a scary proposition.
:D

Everyone back away slowly.........RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

eeneR, good luck. Get yourself a job so you can hire me. Us working together would be..umm...very productive for the company.

You would have to learn a whole lot about PC's real quick....:D course the rate this place is going....took 3 months to call after i sent in the resume to the job posting, and now they say it will be 3 weeks + before they make a decision....:S

However the interview went really really well....fingers crossed, now more waiting....and still more resume sending....
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You would have to learn a whole lot about PC's real quick.... course the rate this place is going....took 3 months to call after i sent in the resume to the job posting, and now they say it will be 3 weeks + before they make a decision....

However the interview went really really well....fingers crossed, now more waiting....and still more resume sending....

I know how to post whore...what more is there? Hehe, besides i want a job as your personal assistant. I can get you coffee and bagels. I live to serve!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!