tunaplanet

Amazing heroism

Blows my fucking mind that none of the adults acutally waded into the pool to try and find the kid...

"hey, lemme pick up this aluminum pole and poke around a bit, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna ruin my favorite WWF T-shirt looking for him" [:/]

Asshats.>:(

Elvisio "more proof that the fate of mankind rests in the hands of the kids" Rodriguez

He said prosecutors decided not to file charges against the owner of the complex after learning the maintenance man had cut the lock.

what about filing charges against the parents/adults who just poked a stick inside the water intead of JUMPING IN TO FIND THIS CHILD?! holy shit!

good for that little boy though...what an amazing story! i hope he's going to be ok
Oh Canada, merci pour la livraison!

Amazing little boy. That is a total feel good story...thanks for the post tuna.

As for the adults who poked the water with aluminum pole.....they need to be dope slapped. I dont care how dirty of smelly the water is. You get your ass in there and save that child.

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

We're talking about a pool in an apartment complex. These usually max out at - what? - 6 feet deep. The pool is mostly drained. And THESE PIECE OF SHIT ADULTS COULD NOT JUMP IN TO SAVE A YOUNG BOY WHO WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO JUMP IN? God %$#& I wish you had to have a license to be a parent.

Procreation is too easy. We need to add some complexity to it.

My hat is off to this young man.

Keep up the good fight little man, pull through.

- topher
"...there is a there out there..." - Tom Robbins