hmatousek

MS Boogie at CSC

Aimee makes me scream for Hot Sex!

hellaya... too bad she don't sell anymore toys :(

What good would a hinckley bonfire be without "sticky, sweet, cold, drunken, tasty, midnight, hot sex" anyway??!!

Ain't no party like a SoCal Hinckley party!!:)

Was it the MS boogie last year where there was basically a topless mosh pit? I think that's where I fell & bruised my thumb[:/]:$:D
Or it coulda been another time:o:)

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

There are so many topless mosh pits, I lost count!!! Topless cushmans, Topless....well, you get the idea!!

I should bring the toys our for one last romp though, I still have some intriguing inventory left that is selling at a nice discount!

I am planning on starting back in the fall, so hinckly will have it's toys back!!

--> P: At least I can make you scream for something!!!

I'd rather have an awkward morning than a boring night!!!

Was it the MS boogie last year where there was basically a topless mosh pit? I think that's where I fell & bruised my thumb[:/]:$:D
Or it coulda been another time:o:)

Bwahahahaha! I totally remember that! I think that was also the weekend that Andy and I...uh...accidentally "discovered" you and P in the Spotted Otter! :o:D:D

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I think that was also the weekend that Andy and I...uh...accidentally "discovered" you and P in the Spotted Otter

oops, yup, I think so too :). Where'd that dang sign up sheet go anyway :$

P: At least I can make you scream for something!!!

heck, you can make multiple people scream @ the same time - your talents are endless!!:D

There are so many topless mosh pits, I lost count!!!

this one the band came back for multiple encors - again & again & again. I wonder why they kept playing tunes that made us jump?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

So sorry val....I was all geared up for hot sex, getting it frigid and just like a the woman I am, I fell asleep before I could perform...my deepest apologies!!!

The hot sex will be well prepped for the boogie, but I won't be around to distribute this time...I need volunteers for honorary hot sex distributors, preferable female since it seems to go over much better than a man offering hot sex to other men!!! I have had new partners in crime when the hot sex starts flowing but I have never had a stand in....is anyone up to the job??!! Applications being accepted until the boogie!!!

I need volunteers for honorary hot sex distributors

Are you going to hand out Hot Sex numbers? :D

I have had new partners in crime when the hot sex starts flowing but I have never had a stand in....is anyone up to the job??!!

You give hot sex so well, it's going to take a few stand ins to replace you!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

There should be a small but elite clan of HSC (hot sex chicks) could be taken multiple ways!!! Hee Hee I like that!!! :)

I will be around Saturday for a short while early for the passing of the hot sex duties to the honorary HSC('s) for the evening...if multiple persons are needed to fulfill the duties of this commitment then more hot sex may need to be obtained!!

However, As I recall from a photo I recently found, hot sex at the bonfire leads to curious onlookers when jello shots are distributed!!! ahhemHeatherhmm. ;)

In anycase, I will pass on the duties...for that evening as to not let down the men and women of Hinckley...but alas I will be back to fulfill my duties with the sicky cold drunken sweet midnight hot sex on future occasions.

:( The torch eerrrr bottle is passed!!!