PhoenixFire

Any London Skydivers

Hey Anyone in London area - planning to do a jump tommorow at headcorn or langar ??
I am really keen to go through to DZ and wondering if anyone wants to keep me company on the train ride :P.
Headcorn is a lot easier to get to so that is my first preferance.

we can meet at train station for whoever is keen.
cheers
Peace Be Da Journey

Hiya!

I'll be jumping at Headcorn tomorrow. Well, sitting around looking at the clouds there anyway... I'm driving down from Cambridge, so can't keep you company on the train - sorry! Are you entering the 4-way Scrambles competition? See you tomorrow :)
Steph
-x-

Well I am keen for tomorrow - Sunday I am going to Party in the Park !! so hopefully weather will be good for that too.

You rate getting to headcorn 1st thing in the morning is a good/bad idea - i mean what are chances of me jumping if i get there later ?!?!
Peace Be Da Journey

yea will phone them lata
btw only mamaged to do 2 jumps since I met you and adam - is that sad or what ?!?!
granted I have been busy touring and stuff but - i am starting to miss the sky desperatley esp since my friends in SA are jumping like demons:S
Peace Be Da Journey