j3zz

Hinton Tomorrow 21 July?

Anyone going to Hinton to jump tomorrow,
Weather permitting I am looking for people of similar skill or anyone who will jump with me to do a bit of RW, I have FS1.

Last few times there have not been many people there doing RW.

Hope someone is going to be there, solos are getting dull.

"Now I know why the birds fly"
Hinton Skydivers

I live in Reading so langar is just not feasible, Also I ride a motorbike and with a rig bag 50 miles is enough.

I have tended to jump at Nethers on Saturdays but they are not an all week operation, not 100% sure when they are open exactly

Hinton Skydivers

I live in Reading as well - if you want to do some FS, there is usually a load going on at weston but not sure what levels they tend to be. The teams i have seen have been pretty experienced. (I also don't know if they have restrictions on civilian jumpers during the week. anyone?)
Wish i could go tomorrow, but unfortunately took a couple of days off last week to go jumoping so i can't really get away with any more!!!
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Thats just crazy,

although my brother was travelling to Langar every weekend and trained up there too but he has a car and would go onr friday come back sat.

I just want to go jump for a day so the travel is not worth it.

Hinton Skydivers

I live in Reading as well - if you want to do some FS, there is usually a load going on at weston but not sure what levels they tend to be. The teams i have seen have been pretty experienced. (I also don't know if they have restrictions on civilian jumpers during the week. anyone?)
Wish i could go tomorrow, but unfortunately took a couple of days off last week to go jumoping so i can't really get away with any more!!!

Weston is only civilian at the weekend.