VanillaSkyGirl

Dreams...lol...

About a week ago I had a dream that I was being chased by a WWII German Panzer tank and two guys I work with were with me. Everytime we got away from the tank it would show back up. At the end of the dream I was trying to get them to help me shove these big metal rods in the tracks...I was thinking that would cause the tracks to jump off the rollers. The guys I work with did not help, but I am sure it would have worked:P....after all, you cannot go through a dream and let a Panzer tank push you around!:P

I have been taking "bass and drum" lessons from a out-of-sight drummer from LA. This guy is big time and the lessons are jam packed!:P:P I was beyond tired after the lesson last Friday and decided to crash on the chair in the studio. In my sleep I thought, DAMN, my bass is about to fall over........I woke up, looked over at my bass, and about 6 seconds later the stand and bass just fell over for no reason........That kinda stuff happens to me all the time.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I have been taking "bass and drum" lessons from a out-of-sight drummer from LA. This guy is big time and the lessons are jam packed!:P:P I was beyond tired after the lesson last Friday and decided to crash on the chair in the studio. In my sleep I thought, DAMN, my bass is about to fall over........ I woke up, looked over at my bass, and about 6 seconds later the stand and bass just fell over for no reason ........That kinda stuff happens to me all the time.:)

That's really strange! Ghosts?

Btw, that's really cool about the "bass and drum" lessons...:)

I have been taking "bass and drum" lessons from a out-of-sight drummer from LA. This guy is big time and the lessons are jam packed!:P:P I was beyond tired after the lesson last Friday and decided to crash on the chair in the studio. In my sleep I thought, DAMN, my bass is about to fall over........ I woke up, looked over at my bass, and about 6 seconds later the stand and bass just fell over for no reason ........That kinda stuff happens to me all the time.:)

That's really strange! Ghosts?

I wrote that info cause you are from LA......that's all.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I wrote that info cause you are from LA......that's all.:)

LMAO...well, that's pretty funny. I know many musicians, but I am not exactly attracted to them, especially not based on their "musician" status...lol. However, it's been a long-time dream of mine to learn to play the drums, so I can jam out! :)

wow.Good thing i was gone all day. This place needs some air. No Rosa, it doesn't look like you give a ratt's ass about anything. It seems to be the way to go lately. It's been workin for me.
Race ya to recovery !
So have a dream about me tonight. I'm usually pretty cool when i crash peoples' dreams.... and i have a few dream openings tonight. i guess monsters are still getting all the dream jobs.

No Rosa, it doesn't look like you give a ratt's ass about anything

Whoa...Cocheese aka Jeff, you are NOT the Jeff that I am referring to in my sig line. He knows who he is and has had ME in his sig line for a while (lol...whatever). I apologize if you thought that I was referring to you.

So many people have been over-the-top today...sorry if you missed out on all the action. :P

It's funny because Cloudseeker2001 is named Jeff and sent me a funny PM saying that he initially thought that I was talking to HIM, too. Lol. Maybe I'll change the sig line, so as to be more clear...

Race ya to recovery !

That's cool...I like races! ;)

Wow, I've had a similar experience with a dream representing reality! Once I had a dream that someone was strangling me. I couldn't see their face or anything because they were standing behind me with their hands around my neck. Everything around me started fading, like I was slowly being strangled to death. I suddenly woke up to find the drawstrings of my sleeping bag wrapped around my neck and actually strangling me!!! :o That's scary!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

A couple of years ago I had a recurring dream theme. I say theme because each dream was different, but only just slightly. Some days you just figure out that your subconsious is trying to tell you something....

I would jump, freefall for a bit, throw my plot chute, and land my canopy. Same theme, different endings.

It started out normal, but each night I would awaken from that dream, each time having had a shorter canopy ride. One of the last times I had the dream I tossed my pilot chute, and surfed the runway. In my dream I turned around to see the furrows that my feet left in the sod, and in my dream I remember thinking "I better start pulling higher, or I'm not gonna make it one of these times."

In real list, amazingly enough, I had been smoking it down a bit low. Quite a few recent jumps were under 2 grand when I tossed, a few under 1700, and a couple a ways under that.

I started pulling higher. 2500 - 2800. Wouldn't you know it, the dreams stopped. :)
Now, in this suit, I consistantly pull at ~4500. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I had the weirdest dream last night!!!

I had a dream that there was a tiger. If the tiger attacked you, he would posess your body. So, you couldn't shoot the tiger because then you would kill the person, too. It was wandering all over trying to posess as many people as it could. Finally, someone figured out how to get rid of the tiger but not kill the people. Since that was finally solved, I was able to pack my suitcase because I was going on a road trip to TN with my best friend. What a weird dream.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

That's kind of cool, actually, like a movie. It's a little scary and confusing (was the tiger an "evil" spirit or something?), but it is definitely creative, Val!!! ;)

I had briefly read the DZ.com threads, last night, which were all about sex! (What else is new?) :ph34r: I had really sexual and sensual dreams.

Val, I love the new avatar!!! :)