Push

No incidents last weekend! (so far anyway, cross your fingers)

It appears that the butcher's bill is 0 this weekend. Excellent work folks! Keep it up!

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I noticed that as well... everyone must be recharging the batteries/bank accounts in prep for WFFC.

As a n00b, I can safely say that after reading all the info/reports I won't be attempting to catch any cut-away mains or low-turning myself into solid objects. (in theory)

Hopefully other new jumpers take that stuff to heart as well.
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

Bourne Supremacy.. good flick

Do you think it's ok to watch it if you haven't seen the Bourne Identity one? It looks really cool.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

As soon as me and my group partners are done with the file system assignment for our operating systems class. Especially since I'm so hard at work, too:ph34r:

sigh

Thanks for the advice.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

Bourne Supremacy.. good flick

Do you think it's ok to watch it if you haven't seen the Bourne Identity one? It looks really cool.

Yeah my friend who saw it with me had not seen the first one, and he got it. But you might enjoy it more if you rent Bourne ID first. It will just make more sense. And they're both cool movies so ya can't lose! The stories are a trilogy so dont get too far behind! :)

Not true Push. Heard of a non-fatal in Dallas from the one who had it. On my rig. I'll let them tell if they want. All's well - no injuries whatsoever. :)
As a related aside: Cory, you're gonna be in deep shit for a LOOOONG time, mister. >:(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I've had a bit of a rough landing myself this weekend, still sore from itB|

I was referring to the incidents forum, it's clear that we can't say this about all incidents.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo

What pilot Dave said.
This weekend I saw one person who I won't be jumping for some time.
I guess not everyone feels the need to post incidences. Or the first people to find out aren't in the DZ.com circle.

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”